• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Well, whatever thread it winds up in........this is a GREAT song and record. Huge, different and perfect for Fall. Could've been the first single too......although I guess they saved the better song for second.......smart!! :D

Rebecca

I love Out of The Woods. It is unusual that Max produced it without having a co-write, as that doesn't happen very often.

turnaround

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Quote from: turnaround on October 15, 2014, 09:24:51 PM
Snippet of a new song from the Diet Coke commercial.

:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okTokQgOo6I

Sounds like a Max x Shellback collaboration ;) ;) ;)

And that's how it works. That's how you get the girl girl

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on October 15, 2014, 09:24:51 PM
Snippet of a new song from the Diet Coke commercial.

:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okTokQgOo6I

Those kitties….omg

Song reminds me a bit of Avril, circa Let Go era

sweetmelody

Quote from: Rebecca on October 15, 2014, 11:23:02 AM
I love Out of The Woods. It is unusual that Max produced it without having a co-write, as that doesn't happen very often.

He only vocal produced it, not the entire song. Seems to be doing that a lot more lately!

sweetmelody

Quote from: AdamKhan on October 15, 2014, 11:32:46 PM
Sounds like a Max x Shellback collaboration ;) ;) ;)

And that's how it works. That's how you get the girl girl

Yup, typical Max melody all day long!

uberweiss

"Out Of The Woods" is ridiculously good.

Remember when you hit the brakes too soon
Twenty stitches in a hospital room
When you started crying
Baby, I did too
But when the sun came up
I was looking at you
Remember when we couldn't take the heat
I walked out, I said "I'm setting you free"
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
When the sun came up
You were looking at me.

Wow.
And it's not even one of the 9 Max/Shellback songs. This will be the best album ever.

turnaround

This is interesting:

"Out of the Woods" is written by Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff. It lasts for about three minutes and fifty five seconds. It is the first song that Taylor Swift has written to an existing track. Antonoff sent an early version of the song without the vocals or lyrics to Swift, which she then added in just 30 minutes. Speculation as to which man the song about is rampant. The bridge section of the song references the snowmobile incident that Swift and her former boyfriend, One Direction's Harry Styles, were reported to be involved in.

Featuring heavy synths and percussion, Antonoff described that the song is given an arrangement that combines both 80s and modern elements. A Yamaha DX7 is used for the 80s-tinged sounds apparent on most parts of the song, but they are countered with the Minimoog Voyager during the chorus sections, in which he explained, "That sounds extremely modern to me. It's that back-and-forth."

The song features layered vocals by Swift over drums and synthesizers. Antonoff also provided backing vocals. He said, "I just chopped this piece of my voice singing and started looping it over and over. Then I started banging on some drums I had in the room and stomping on the floor and sampling all these sounds to make this big bombastic looping beat with the sample on top of it."

from wikipedia

Really good track.
And I liked it..

turnaround

So excited:

QuoteTaylor Swift, seven-time GRAMMY Award winner and Billboard Magazine's recently named Woman of the Year (the only artist to have been awarded this honor twice), will exclusively unlock "Welcome To New York" on iTunes on Tuesday, October 21st, giving her fans a new track and a peek at what is to come from the most highly anticipated album this year, 1989 (Big Machine Records).  "Welcome To New York" is written by Taylor Swift and Ryan Tedder (One Republic) and produced by Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella and Taylor Swift. This is the third song revealed from 1989, Taylor's forthcoming fifth studio album, while the current single, "Shake It Off," remains atop the charts across the globe.

So no Max at all, but I still believe it's going to be amazing.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I remember Taylor talking about a song who sampled a snare from a Fine Young Cannibals song.

Could that song be Out of the woods?

j.fco.morales

Welcome to New York, first track of the album is out tomorrow.

Listen to a preview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81doBkpkdJQ

Produced by Ryan Tedder & Noel Zancanella from OneRepublic.