• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

sweetmelody

QuoteKobalt Music Group

Get ready for the weekend by revisiting Taylor Swift, cats, and Diet Coke! In addition to the adorable kitties, this spot features Taylor's "How You Get The Girl" co-written by Max Martin and ‪#‎Shellback‬!
Diet Coke - Taylor Swift Kittens
What would life be like if it tasted as good as Diet Coke? Taylor Swift has an idea. Get a taste of her new album, 1989, in stores on October 27.

uberweiss

The album leaked and it is, on 1st listen, absolutely unbelievable.
Like, everything I could ever want.
These melodies are ridic.

AdamKhan

Album is incredible !!!!!!!!!!

and that Max Martin voice memo omg

J_A24

New Romance is my early favorite. Love the sound design and the chords. Lots of amazing reverb in this album, sounds big.

sweetmelody

Quote from: AdamKhan on October 24, 2014, 10:32:56 PM
Album is incredible !!!!!!!!!!

and that Max Martin voice memo omg

I'm waiting until Monday to hear the songs, but can I find the voice memo online?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: sweetmelody on October 25, 2014, 05:05:47 AM
I'm waiting until Monday to hear the songs, but can I find the voice memo online?

i'm waiting til monday too. have never bought a t.swift album but this time it's gonna be worth it for an album this caliber.

would be interesting to hear the voice memos first, then be blown away by the final version.

rhythmic5

I'd say my top choices for this album are:
1. Bad Blood
2. SIO
3. Blank Slate

not feeling the rest of the record entirely, but I'm sure that'll change with more plays.

Jules

I'm looking for the tracklist (and the DVD content) of the Japanese version, but couldn't find anything so far?

Anyone?  :-[

uberweiss

Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And YOU! LOVE! THE GAME!

sweetmelody

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on October 25, 2014, 07:38:17 AM
i'm waiting til monday too. have never bought a t.swift album but this time it's gonna be worth it for an album this caliber.

would be interesting to hear the voice memos first, then be blown away by the final version.

Same here, but I almost feel like I'm buying a Max/Shellback record.  ;D

Rex

Has aynone heard this love? it's like the lost cousin of begin again. I'm loving this song

georg_e

gm33

I'm trying SO hard to wait till Monday! The suspense is killing me. My two favorite things in music are Taylor Swift and Max Martin, so Monday can't come quick enough.

The 0:30 snippet of Style from the Target commercial is intoxicating! 
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012