• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: sweetmelody on March 19, 2015, 03:16:08 PM
It's only similar rhythmically, not melodically.

Style has grown on me a little bit, still not my fave on the album.

They are likely testing the next single now. My pick would be Bad Blood for sure.

wow, I agree with every single word of your post !!!
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

Yeah I didn't mean they were the same thing but sounded similar. I don't like bad blood as the next single, but there are some rumors: http://www.gigwise.com/news/98382/kanye-west-taylor-swift-collaboration-rumoured
I would choose Wildest dreams, since it charted on billboard when it was released along the album and wasn't even a promotional single + it'd be a sound shift from the previous singles.

PD: Someone please take Uptown out of the top, i can't stand it no longer

uberweiss

sweetmelody

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

sweetmelody

Dr. Fleischman

It sounds like a good choice but you never know. I still can't understand why "Style" wasn't a major hit.

j.fco.morales

I think Style appeals to other kind of listener: lots of my indie-alternative music like the song and at the same time, they're not really into her pop catalogue.

gm33

Well, Bad Blood is officially the next single. Video released today.

Taylor just won a Billboard music award. She's so awesome  --  she's literally one of the only artists that always mentions Max Martin and Shellback by name when she wins an award. Definitely one the top, if not the top, artist that appreciates working with Max the most.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

bugmenot

Quote from: gm33 on May 18, 2015, 02:35:36 AMartist that appreciates working with Max the most

written by teenager swiftie.

why swifties always neglecting other artists? why so much hate?

B Steady

the title of this thread is hilarious considering 1989 is out for more than half a year already :D
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: bugmenot on May 18, 2015, 06:54:11 AM
written by teenager swiftie.

why swifties always neglecting other artists? why so much hate?

Hate? How was that comment by gm33 hateful at all?
The only one who's hating is obviously you by addressing gm33 like that.

I'm not a Taylor fan, but there was really NOTHING harmful about that post.  ???

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on May 18, 2015, 10:00:00 AM
Hate? How was that comment by gm33 hateful at all?
The only one who's hating is obviously you by addressing gm33 like that.

I'm not a Taylor fan, but there was really NOTHING harmful about that post.  ???

haha yeah I was thinking the same ;D

btw you posted that comment exactly at 10:00:00 am! yesterday sweetmelody posted at exactly at 10:00:00 pm. that is crazy!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

So anyone prefers the new version feat. Kendrick Lamar? I rather stick to the album version. The song isn't a favourite of mine anyway.

And I liked it..