• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on May 18, 2015, 10:02:17 AM
haha yeah I was thinking the same ;D

btw you posted that comment exactly at 10:00:00 am! yesterday shockdion posted at exactly at 10:00:00 pm. that is crazy!

Rather scary.  :o :P

gm33

Quote from: bugmenot on May 18, 2015, 06:54:11 AM
written by teenager swiftie.

why swifties always neglecting other artists? why so much hate?

Wasn't meant to be hateful at all! I usually watch award speeches by Max Martin artists and Taylor is the only one that mentions Max in almost every acceptance speech. It's awesome.

Also: Album version is so much better.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

http://www.vevo.com/watch/taylor-swift/Bad-Blood/USCJY1531563

I wonder if Max has produced this remix. Quite a few changes.

Want this new version without the rap part.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I love Taylor, but I'm not really feeling this pop thing.
I miss her depth on the lyrics.

And I absolutely love how thankful she is about her collaborators: she's clear about its influence in her work and how appreciative she is about it.

ShockdioN

sweetmelody

I'm pretty sure Ilya was involved. He shared the iTunes link which he typically does if it's his song. Unless he is just being supportive, I think he was involved. Would be good to know.

I'm a fan of Kendrick and this was my favorite record on 1989, so I do like this. I think it'll go #1. Still prefer the album version but that's probably because I've heard it many times.

ShockdioN

I saw someone post this on ILYA's facebook page:

QuoteAlni Sharifpour
5 hrs ·
Whaaaaaat! Ännu en hit gjord bland annat utav floden IIlyamed Taylor swift Ft Kendrick Lamar
http://youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo

I think we got it confirmed now that it was made by ILYA :)

melodicmoonlight

Well it'll be nice after this kind of hard-hitting (for Taylor's standards), somewhat aggressive single, with the assist from Kendrick Lamar, to get one of the more sugary sweet tracks from 1989.

I'm thinking it'd be awesome to see her release All You Had To Do Was Stay or How You Get The Girl. those two sort of harken to Taylor's original bubbly, girly and confessional sound. They're also great pop songs. Totally fit for radio.

B Steady

I'll never understand how AYHTDWS wasn't among the first 3 singles.

Kendrick killed that first verse!!!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: ShockdioN on May 18, 2015, 11:51:47 PM
I saw someone post this on ILYA's facebook page

I think we got it confirmed now that it was made by ILYA :)

Yes, he also spoke of "We are #1 on iTunes" and mentioned Shellback and MaximusMartin.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

You Are In Love sounds pretty similar to Bruce Springsteen's Secret Garden!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..