• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

Quote from: gm33 on August 26, 2015, 03:08:40 AM
I LOVE the Wildest Dreams Radio Mix!

Do we have any info on who produced it?

can u find it on youtube?

sweetmelody

As far as I know the radio mix was Max/Shellback. I think this one has a shot at #1.

j.fco.morales

At this point, Taylor can fart and make a single out of it and have a #1 single.

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 27, 2015, 07:11:24 PM
At this point, Taylor can fart and make a single out of it and have a #1 single.

Pretty much, although Style "only" peaked at 6.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: sweetmelody on August 27, 2015, 08:32:20 PM
Pretty much, although Style "only" peaked at 6.

As I said before, I don't reduce things to sales numbers and radio play.
But if you like to talk about numbers, let's wait until we get the numbers about concert revenues next year.

melodicmoonlight

i mean, i heard Style on the radio every time I turned it on, and i barely ever listen to radio.

sweetmelody

I put only in quotations because it was a joke. Anyone would be happy with that position.

j.fco.morales

Actually, we could live from royalties our whole lives with a #6.

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 28, 2015, 08:08:37 PM
Actually, we could live from royalties our whole lives with a #6.

Indeed, very true!

To your point that anything Taylor puts out is going to be successful: yes of course, this is true. To bring up another point you made, it's not just about numbers, it's the quality of the records. I still feel the quality of the songs on 1989 are simply amazing, whether it's Taylor Swift or not. Take the names and numbers out of the equation and it's one of, if not the best albums this year.

j.fco.morales

The thing is: I'm stuck with her country albums. The songwriting is a leap back, but it's OK for pop standards.

I'm not a big fan of 1989, songwriting wise. Even me, being a 30 years old guy, could relate to her songwriting.
Taylor wrote some amazing lyrics -man, All Too Well, I Almost Do, Fifteen, Begin Again- and to me, 1989 it's not up to her previous work.

Or maybe I tend to like people telling stories with a guitar instead of a pop star with glitter and pyro.

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 28, 2015, 09:40:23 PM
The thing is: I'm stuck with her country albums. The songwriting is a leap back, but it's OK for pop standards.

I'm not a big fan of 1989, songwriting wise. Even me, being a 30 years old guy, could relate to her songwriting.
Taylor wrote some amazing lyrics -man, All Too Well, I Almost Do, Fifteen, Begin Again- and to me, 1989 it's not up to her previous work.

Or maybe I tend to like people telling stories with a guitar instead of a pop star with glitter and pyro.

I disagree, respectfully. The songwriting from a pop perspective is amazing. It's not just OK for pop standards. It's really, really superior melodic work. I am of the mindset that writing great pop music is the hardest thing to do. I do respect country songwriting, but it's completely, completely different. It's about the lyrics, the story. Pop is simplicity and melody. Taylor, Max and Shellback KILLED it.

That's just my opinion.

B Steady

Quote from: sweetmelody on August 29, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
I disagree, respectfully. The songwriting from a pop perspective is amazing. It's not just OK for pop standards. It's really, really superior melodic work. I am of the mindset that writing great pop music is the hardest thing to do. I do respect country songwriting, but it's completely, completely different. It's about the lyrics, the story. Pop is simplicity and melody. Taylor, Max and Shellback KILLED it.

That's just my opinion.

+1
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales