• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

miranda cosgrove - about you now

Started by Raul_esp, December 20, 2008, 02:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

very great cover, I think it is the best dr luke song without max

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=fGHrijOVG8M

*Sabine*

Yes, I absolutely love that song too, I think it proves Dr Luke's talent, for those who still doubt he can write without Max. I fell in love with this song at first listen on the radio and I remember I thought it was from Max... I checked directly on the net when I came back home.
I usually listened to the Sugababes' version though but I think this one from Miranda is better!

*Sabine*

Wow, I just saw she also sing Stay My Baby from Amy Diamond, another Max song! I gotta get her album!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4nafELMZ0&feature=related

I'm think I prefer Amy's version though!

Alex Martin

Yes,she covered max and luke's songs :D Good version of about you now,one of my fav luke's song!!!!

Alex Martin

I knew in usa she's the new miley cyrus......I prefer miranda ;)

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

I love the voice of miranda , stay my baby is great too.

*Sabine*

Rebecca

I like those versions by Miranda - I definitely prefer her to Miley

I think "About You Now" only sort of proves Dr Luke's talent without Max. I love the song, but it was also co-written by Cathy Dennis, who is also a successful songwriter and I'm sure you all know co-wrote Kylie Minogue's "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". It's hard to know much is Dr Luke in "About You Now". Dr Luke is definitely talented but sometimes a bit hit and miss for me.

Alex Martin

This is my favourite luke's song.

It's the remix version but it's similar to original.....

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=fnL2TBe8Xss

*Sabine*

Yes Nothing in this world is my fave too, and second one About You Now and third Circus. (of the songs he wrote without Max of course)

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 21, 2008, 12:45:32 PM
Yes Nothing in this world is my fave too, and second one About You Now and third Circus. (of the songs he wrote without Max of course)

Bravo sabine. You understand of music ;)

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 21, 2008, 12:45:32 PM

Agree as well. Nothing in this world is fantastic.