• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

AWESOME new Dr. Luke song

Started by georg_e, August 27, 2009, 05:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Uh, oh -- cannot stop playing this!   Verses gave me an out of body experience. Chorus better on second listen. Production maybe my favorite of Luke. Notice the kind of modified synth pattern from "Just Want You To Know" (BSB).   Total ear candy, the whole song.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t14gIBc1dbk

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

katy perry style , I love the song , I think max can be involved , the song is great.

Rebecca

wow, I really like this song too (even if it is Miley singing it), I think this is one of Dr Luke's best songs (without Max).

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on August 29, 2009, 12:30:05 AM
wow, I really like this song too (even if it is Miley singing it), I think this is one of Dr Luke's best songs (without Max).
Yes, to me it's up there with "Nothing In This World" and "About You Now".  Very warm and  melodic -- he does this style really well.

Alex Martin

Wow really a good song.Well done luke..... :-*

*Sabine*

It's a very good song but I wouldn't go till call it "awesome". The chorus chould be stronger IMO. For me, the best Dr Luke (alone)stays Paris's Nothing in this world and the Sugababes' About you now.

Rebecca

This has even gone past "Nothing In This World" for me. I've been listening to this song almost non-stop too.