• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

OUHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!!!!! I was just screaming when I saw the tweet!!!! Oh my god ... <3
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

OMG , What a exciting news!! I hope He write a Hit for them!

bsbone

i put an spanish link but Howie and Kev tweeted that tey're working with Max again! im so excited! this new bsb album are gonna be AMAZING!

http://radio-bsb.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/fotos-info-bsb-en-el-estudio-de.html

nznexus

amazing.. after so many years they still work on something new.. and the studio is conway studio in hollywood
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

We need to merge our other discussion about this into here. :) I for one am extremely excited about this, I'm still listening to his Never Gone tracks on an almost daily basis, they are simply outstanding (and yes that includes "Just Want You To Know" :P). I really hope we get a classic from this collaboration, and given the talk about the album, they're really going for their original vibe, so fingers crossed. We don't need a Backstreet style "Beauty And A Beat" in my opinion, they tried that on "This Is Us", and ironically... it wasn't them.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Khan9898

Nick said today in a chat that the song they did with Max sounds a Taylor Swift song with an old BSB sound as well.

Joshua

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 04, 2013, 04:04:35 AM
Nick said today in a chat that the song they did with Max sounds a Taylor Swift song with an old BSB sound as well.

Maybe the lyrics will be "let's just keep dancing like we're... 32!"

turnaround

Nick Carter:
QuoteHe says the band is "90 percent done" with the album.

Carter says the Backstreet Boys have recorded a song with longtime collaborator and mega-hit maker Max Martin, who produced the boy band's hits including "I Want It That Way," "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" and "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)."

"It's a smash," he says of the new track. "A beautiful song."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1556360/nick-carter-says-backstreet-boys-album-is-90-percent-done-features-max-martin
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on April 05, 2013, 11:46:35 AM
Nick Carter:
QuoteHe says the band is "90 percent done" with the album.

Carter says the Backstreet Boys have recorded a song with longtime collaborator and mega-hit maker Max Martin, who produced the boy band's hits including "I Want It That Way," "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" and "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)."

"It's a smash," he says of the new track. "A beautiful song."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1556360/nick-carter-says-backstreet-boys-album-is-90-percent-done-features-max-martin

Exciting! , I can't wait!

rebekahELLE

I just saw that article in Billboard when I was checking currents rankings for MM songs.  I think any song with BSB and MM will go to the top. I'm looking forward to hearing it.  The documentary sounds great.  The BSB are originally from my state, Florida.  I remember when they first formed and then they were off to Europe to work with some elusive songwriter/producer!  Who knew how much MM would influence pop music??

Khan9898

Max Martin will be a speaker at the Walk of Fame for the Backstreet Boys on April 22nd! And on the Saturday before BSB will be performing new music at the 20th year anniversary celebrations at the Fonda Theatre.

Joshua

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 11, 2013, 04:14:40 AM
Max Martin will be a speaker at the Walk of Fame for the Backstreet Boys on April 22nd! And on the Saturday before BSB will be performing new music at the 20th year anniversary celebrations at the Fonda Theatre.

Aaaagggh, this is very exciting! There'd better be video footage. So, we're obviously getting very close now to hearing their new stuff.

turnaround

Incredible! Max in the spotlight, how it should be.

But HE should receive a star, see our logo.  8)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Omg! , how exciting it's! I Expect a video of this.