• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on August 28, 2008, 09:59:59 PM
Raul i have a question please, what does they mean by '' max martin is a great producer TILL he met dr luke''? do they think that max's music is not as good as before?! and who said it?

about backstreet album, according to what is written in that post, they mentioned working with Akon,Rodney(darkchild)Jerkins and Rihanna, that means they are going into RnB, so i don't think max will be working on that album  :'(

maybe they think so , I dont know who told it  I dont agree with it , the max music always has been good altough before was better .

I think max  will be in this album

*Sabine*

Oh no, not R&B... First they tried to make them do Rock, now R&B...what's teh next step, rap??
Didn't they get those Backstreet guys were made for POP?! :D

Khan9898

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 29, 2008, 12:18:33 PM
Oh no, not R&B... First they tried to make them do Rock, now R&B...what's teh next step, rap??
quit playin games with my heart, as love as you love me, shape of my heart, dont wanna lose you know all r&b songs...even Unmistakable off the new record

Khan9898

On Nick's new myspace video he said they recorded with Jazzy Pha yesterday...

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 29, 2008, 06:30:47 PM
quit playin games with my heart, as love as you love me, shape of my heart, dont wanna lose you know all r&b songs...even Unmistakable off the new record

Are they? i thougt it was POP music..The cheiron pop sound that made everyone here a max martin fan?.....RNB "not for me"
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Khan9898

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on August 30, 2008, 08:29:38 AM
Quote from: Khan9898 on August 29, 2008, 06:30:47 PM

Are they? i thougt it was POP music..The cheiron pop sound that made everyone here a max martin fan?.....RNB "not for me"
r&b can be pop too but i want it that way is like pop, shape of my heart, the call, larger than life..those songs are like more pop

*Sabine*

Like Max said in his interview on the Britney DVD, the Swedes call pop R&B... For me R&B is what for example, Rihanna and Ciara do...

Feelgoodlies

No, Shape Of My Heart is a Pop tune so is Quit Playing Games With My Heart, and I agree with Sabine R'N'B is what Ciara, Chris Brown, Jordin Sparks, Rihanna and Leona Lewis do.

More Rumors flying around about the new album:

QuoteBasically the new album will be pop/r&b. It'll probably be released 2nd quarter 2009 with a single in March most likely. To make this is there make it or break it album, go big or go home album.

Songs

Undone- Ryan Tedder/Josh Hoge song, demo of it is on youtube, recorded in London.

Contradiction- Howie/Tedder song

Shadows-AJ/Tedder song. Matt has heard a little demo of this and thinks this is a step in the right direction

Stay Like This- Eman (Inconsolable)/ Thom Leonard (Safest Place to Hide), Lindy Robbins (part of Muckala's trio)

Scream-Nick/Josh Hoge song could be either BSB or Nick song

Show Me How To Love Again-Nick/Desmond Child song could either be a BSB song or Nick

Producers

Max Martin

Jeffrey Steele- Writing for both BSB and Nick, best known for writing What Hurts The Most for Rascall Flats/Cascada

Desmond Child- Writing both for BSB and Nick

Akon- Nick and AJ have both mentioned working with him in 2 different interviews

Polow da Don- Brian mentioned him during the Star Shine Magazine Interview, behind Chris Brown's Forever and Usher's Love In This Club

Ryan Tedder- hit in 2007 with Apologize, hit with Bleeding Love, hopefully 2009 they release one of his songs for the guys

Josh Hoge- Co-wrote and produced Undone, Scream

Rodney Jerkins "Darkchild"- AJ mentioned working with him in NYC to fans, also produced Shining Star

Rihanna- AJ mentioned to fans they were working with her.

ahmed

although it is kind of early to say, but i feel it might be the worst backstreet boys album  :'(

do u think this R&B style fits the backstreet boys?! in my opinion it doesn't  :'(

i wish they do rock ballads with max, but it seems like it is not gonna happen  :'(

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on September 07, 2008, 09:03:59 PM
although it is kind of early to say, but i feel it might be the worst backstreet boys album  :'(

do u think this R&B style fits the backstreet boys?! in my opinion it doesn't  :'(

i wish they do rock ballads with max, but it seems like it is not gonna happen  :'(

Yes I share entirely your opinion. I think rock doesn't ft them so well but r&b would be even worse... but after all, maybe Max can write r&b??

Khan9898

I know this is too early to make a thread but i think we have enough information on it into a thread. Basically the new album will be pop/r&b. It'll probably be released 2nd quarter 2009 with a single in March most likely. To make this is there make it or break it album, go big or go home album. There budget for promotion was $20,000 given by Jive but The Firm made the best of it by getting them on tv and having a MSN Webcast. Below im just going to post some info on some songs that we know they've recorded or might be a bsb song as well as some info me and Matt (Emjay) know of.

Songs

Undone- Ryan Tedder/Josh Hoge song, demo of it is on youtube, recorded in London.
Contradiction- Howie/Tedder song
Shadows-AJ/Tedder song. Matt has heard a little demo of this and thinks this is a step in the right direction
Stay Like This- Eman (Inconsolable)/ Thom Leonard (Safest Place to Hide), Lindy Robbins (part of Muckala's trio)
Scream-Nick/Josh Hoge song could be either BSB or Nick song
Show Me How To Love Again-Nick/Desmond Child song could either be a BSB song or Nick

Producers

Max Martin - Great producer till he met Dr.Luke
Rami- Matt has had "close" contact with him and lets just say the sound is going to be very interesting
Kristian Lundin - Will not be working for the guys
Jeffrey Steele- Writing for both BSB and Nick, best known for writing What Hurts The Most for Rascall Flats/Cascada
Desmond Child- Writing both for BSB and Nick
Akon- Nick and AJ have both mentioned working with him in 2 different interviews
Polow da Don- Brian mentioned him during the Star Shine Magazine Interview, behind Chris Brown's Forever and Usher's Love In This Club
Ryan Tedder- hit in 2007 with Apologize, hit with Bleeding Love, hopefully 2009 they release one of his songs for the guys
Josh Hoge- Co-wrote and produced Undone, Scream
Rodney Jerkins "Darkchild"- AJ mentioned working with him in NYC to fans, also produced Shining Star
Rihanna- AJ mentioned to fans they were working with her but i think its the producers she's worked with like Stargate

first of all this is the real post that LtnUltiHaxer (me at ld) had posted up at the New Album Thread..people have reedited it and haven't given right credit...these aren't rumors all the producers and stuff have been mentioned by Nick, AJ, various interviews and such some songs are also listed at ascap.com

Feelgoodlies

Sabine and Ahmed don't be disappointed... , I don't think R'n'B is bad, have u heard the New Kids On The Block CD, the whole album is pretty much R'n'B some tracks are just WOOOW, that tracks the I've mentioned on thread I've made for them, again there are so many good R'n'B songs, and I'm pretty sure if Max did an R'n'B track for them, it will turn out just great, cuz I always say that man has a Midas Touch!, also Drakchild is a very good R'n'B producer, he has done too many good songs

Believe we have the same taste guys, I'm sure the album will be good, the thought of BSB are doing POP again makes me go over the top, I guess everything is fine for me, but I'm pretty sad that Kristian isn't working qith them as Khan9898 reported .

@Khan9898: I'm sorry if I re-posted that, I didnt pay attention.

*Sabine*

Yes Feelgoodlies. Max sure has the midas touch. He could do a rap song, we would still like it!

Khan9898

Mike over at livedaily talked to Josh Hoge who wrote Undone and Scream and said that Ryan Tedder said Undone was the best Backstreet song they've done, and Scream still is between the guys and Nick and it sounds like Daniel Bedingfield's If Your Not The One...and for those who think r&b is not good think about all there early songs..all i have to give, as long as you love me, quit playin games, ill never break your heart...then the songs off the never gone b-sides..not no more, love is, memories, love knows i love you, song for the unloved...all great songs..yeah it sucks they wont work with Kristian especially since they will be in Los Angeles...they start recording Oct 1st

*Sabine*

Start recording on october? Wow!! :D
So I'll guess we're goonna get really spoiled soon with a Britney album at the end of the year (the news are almost official) and then a BSB album next year! :D