• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron - Short Stories - Tv documentary 1999

Started by Izalightblue, August 06, 2009, 06:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey, people! I was searching for some videos on youtube and then I found two videos about Cheiron studios, from a 1999 tv documentary. Amazing, the videos have english subtitles. Part 1 talks about Denniz Pop, Ace of Base and shows Dr. Alban :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuy8xTjDz5w

Part 2 shows E-type and Kristian Lundin in the studio mixing '' Here I go again'', Max Martin and Rami mixing  BSB '' Don't want you back''; Max talks about his songs and Kristian explains the recording process of E-type's voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwvuzZMgjw

Enjoy!  :D ;D

*Sabine*

Wow, that's amazing thanks so much!!!!!  ;D ;D Great discover!
Browsing the links on youtube, I also found this video of Max, first time I've seen it. he's talking about Robyn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPUQw3DflI&feature=related

*Sabine*

Oh yes by the way, I can get stuff here and there but it would be very nice if somebody Swedish could translate what Max is saying about the BSB and Robyn! Tack sa mycka!

Rebecca

wow, those videos are totally amazing!! what a treat. Thanks Izabella and Sabine.
they were really interesting. It's so rare to hear Max speak and I can't remember if I've heard Kristian speak before.

Raul_esp

wowww , thanks for it guys , it's was really amazing , very interesting , I enjoyed with it .

georg_e

Wow, those are all really great, thnnXX!   Even though I don't understand Swedish, the vibe comes through. Makes you really appreciate life itself too, when you hear about Denniz Pop leaving so young.

*Sabine*

Those videos are great! Thanks so much. As you say, even without understanding everything, the vibe is there!
I love it when Denniz and Max get on stage to get the award. Max looks very shy, he looks so uncomfortable... I guess that's why he's always hiding!  ;)

Izalightblue

Sabine, for you and for who haven't seen the video with the english subtitles, on the video, click on the first icon on your right, the one that has a figure similar to a triangle, you will see two options: subtitles and taking notes. Click on the first, who is subtitles, and the video will appear with them.

*Sabine*

Oh my, I so didn't know there was an option like this on youtube! Thanks so much to let us know Iza!!  :-*

Izalightblue

I didn't know either, Sabine. I learned about this a few days ago, so good there is this option! ;)

Linda

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 07, 2009, 02:50:24 AM
Oh my, I so didn't know there was an option like this on youtube! Thanks so much to let us know Iza!!  :-*

either did i =D

thank u so much for those links.
best interviews ive seen