• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Smart Move Dr.Luke

Started by AdamKhan, April 18, 2013, 05:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamKhan

Big Machine Music and Dr. Luke's Prescription Songs have formed a joint venture to allow the two companies to co-publish songwriters with the goal of bringing country and pop writers into each other's realm.

Read more.....
http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/publishing/1558463/big-machine-music-dr-lukes-prescription-form-joint-venture

Btw...anyone going to the ASCAP EXPO ?

nznexus

i dont know what to say man, this is even more amazing and made my day.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

does this mean kesha will make a song together with taylor swift or what..

;D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

im just wondering if dr luke is able to produce country?

because he is more hiphop-pop ...

Axel

he doesn't have to produce country. It's just about bringing the songwriters to the other world and then they co-publish. But I assume that the production is handled in the are where the artist lies. So if Katy Perry wants to go country, I'd assume that production is handled by the guys who know country, and not by Luke.

nznexus

Axel

at least that's how I assume it would work :)

turnaround

Hi, thanks for letting us know. We can hope Max will be involved too, after all he is a country-hit songwriter these days too!!
And I liked it..

nznexus

i hope they would write more about max martin in the news..

i still believe people dont know who max martin is LOL! especially in sweden.

they know its max martin. but not more then that!