• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Brad Cox - Invisible(Andreas Carlsson..)

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 16, 2009, 10:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

What a great coincedence, this American act added me to his MySpace friends, I listened to his music and really LOVED it, he sings pop/rock, I asked him whether he's working with "Andreas" since he's his MySpace friend, and someone replied
Quote" Brad has already worked with Andreas- a song they wrote called "Invisible" should be on our next album. There's a live video of it at BradCoxOnline. com.
Thanks and have a great weekend!

Pat Valley "
I literally loved the song, listen to it here 

Just listen to his music here, he has so many good songs, I loved "Price Of Loving You", and "A Million Years", and "Summertime Girl".

Rebecca

Invisible is quite good. Brad Cox is definitely doing his best Jon Bon Jovi impression!
I like Invisible but was actually hoping it was going to be the Clay Aiken song which I love.

Raul_esp

Great new talent , I hope andreas make good songs for him .

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 16, 2009, 11:03:58 PM
Invisible is quite good. Brad Cox is definitely doing his best Jon Bon Jovi impression!
I like Invisible but was actually hoping it was going to be the Clay Aiken song which I love.

Yes that's what I felt when I heard him, I think he's truly talented and really hope he gets the attention he deserves.., I really wanna hear "Invisible" studio version!

*Sabine*

I had already heard of the song but couln't find it. It's really nice but I need a few more spins. Thanks for the info Feelgoodlies.