• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Metalband B.F.M.V. works with Max

Started by *Sabine*, December 23, 2008, 10:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I just learnt other news.

The UK metalcore band Bullet For My Valentine has recently released a deluxe edition of their latest album "Scream Aim Fire".

The new version includes 3 bonus tracks, one of them being "Watching Us Die Tonight", co-written by Max Martin.

Interesting. Max seems to like more and more to go back to his roots. This song, as a bonus, may be kinda hard to find though...

Rebecca

wow, more news!

I had no idea, that's great, I can't wait to hear it!

Alex Martin

georg_e

Found the song here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYFLdoCQl8

Wicked song, especially the intro!

*Sabine*

Ohh well done!!   ;)

It's not my style of songs but I kinda like it, it is very strong yeah, lol

Rebecca

wow, very cool. I love this style. I love this intro too.

It's on ASCAP now:

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE             
(Title Code: 323488339)    
Writers:
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   TUCK MATTHEW

Performers:
(none found)

Variations:
  WATCHING US DIE TONIGHT

Max can do anything!

*Sabine*

Yeah the genius can write any style!
Thanks for the ASCAP info.

Unexpected

great , more rock songs by max ::) , he obviously don't want to work pop anymore

*Sabine*

Haha don't be mad at Max. I think he still does lot of pop, not the cheesy pop we love so much but for nowadays standards, it's still pure pop!

Rebecca

I think Max will next work with a Heavy Metal band - maybe Bullet For My Valentine is that band, I don't know anything about them if they're heavy metal, I'm not sure what metalcore is, but I think this is Max's next ambition. He has conquered pop and pop/rock, he's done ballads, why not heavy metal?

I think this is a good move for Max, Max always keeps a melody in the songs so it would be exciting.

Raul_esp

amazing!!!, I dont like heavy metal  but this song has great melodies of the genius .

Raul_esp

omg!!! , I'm getting addicted to this song , only max can make it  :D would he be able to make me addicted to a rap song?  ;D

*Sabine*

The beginning of this song recalls me a song from Its Alive, don't remember the title.. I think it's cool Max comes back to his roots but I honestly don't think he might take heavy metal as the only direction.

Alex Martin

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW this is pure rock n' roll!!!!!!!!!! :D

Love it!!!!!

Out

Hardly managed to listen this song till the end  :-\