• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Sorry I am a bit lost now.
You are Rami?  :shock:

Concerning "Hearts don't lie" it's right, it's not the overwhelming song like maybe "Greatest rewards", but still solid pop and I think better than many other popsongs these days.  

Oh and welcome to this place! :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

hey, great that Rami is also involved.

also welcome to the forums K Kulture!

K_Kulture

I read earlier in this post, you had asked rami about the enrique album. So were you referring to the actual RAMI (Cheiron) or someone else with the username Rami. If you did actually talk to the RAMI then that's amazing!

Anything that Kristian touches is solid pop and would be better than most pop songs, he's proven that over and over. But for his own standards you can't really say that he's showing the same "Class" that he has done. For example after doing a smash like coulda woulda, Let your heart decide was watered down. The beats weren't as good and the melody too. Obviously a great solid pop song but Kristian could have done a lot better.

Hi rebecca and all.

Alex Martin

Welcome to the forum K-Kulture. I agree with you. Hearts don't lie isn't one of the best song written by kristian. My favourite is THAT GIRL by NSYNC and DISCONNECTED by lindsay lohan.

Bayern Munchen-Milan 0-2

We are in semifinals!!!!! :D

K_Kulture

That Girl is one of my favourites too. The ending is too good and the way Nsync go up when they sing "Mine" Just hits the spot. It's got like a little movie/theatre flavour/theme to it. Maybe that's what kristian was trying to capture. Not for me by backstreet is all about the beats - those beats are kicking! But the boyband hits seem gone in the past.. It's too sad.

Rebecca

That Girl is definitely an amazing song, one of my favourites too. Yes I wish the boy band sound would come back.

Hey, here is a link re Enrique's new album. His song Do You Know is written by Sean Garrett. Article also says album will have songs by "John Shanks, Johnta Austin, Max Martin, Kristian Lundin and Steve Morales, among others"
Yay!

http://billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003571020

turnaround

Thanks for the link Rebecca.
Full credits for "Do you know" are
GARRETT SEAN
KIDD BRIAN

The beginning and the idea with the ping pong ball is really unique.
Oh and I love the way Enrique sings first like it is going to be a ballad, but then the chorus kicks off.

"That girl" by NSync is so catchy.
The intro itself deserves a grammy.  8)

Oh and both versions of "You don't know" can now be heard here

http://www.enriqueiglesias.com

And I liked it..

K_Kulture

But it's a joke that Nsync never released That Girl as a single and it was a bonus track in europe. I don't think it was even on the US album. Other hits like I'll never stop never really got anywhere in the charts. This Kronlund guy... what others with Kristian or Max has he done. I know he did some britney but anymore.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "K_Kulture"This Kronlund guy... what others with Kristian or Max has he done. I know he did some britney but anymore.
He did "Lucky" with Britney, and another song off the "Oops" album.
Apart from that he co-wrote & produced a lot of the ROBYN hit singles.

Rebecca

Also Kronlund co-wrote Lambretta's Bimbo and Creep and possibly more, just can't think at the moment.

I agree That Girl (Will Never Be Mine) should have been a single - it would have been a much better choice than Pop or Gone (both of which I'm not a fan of). I'll Never Stop also a fantastic song.

turnaround

I just had a browse at swisscharts  :)

Alexander Klaws    - Not Like You
Herbie -    I Believe
Britney Spears -   Don't Go Knockin' On My Door   

Britney Spears -    Over To You Now

And a few Lambretta songs, like said already.

But the site misses always songs out.  :wink:
And I liked it..

K_Kulture

I had a listen to Not like you and it sounds not bad. It's got some flavour but still a little too rocky for my liking. I like synths more. Here's the link

http://www.amazon.de/Not-Like-You-Alexander-Klaws/dp/B000E6UUWS

who did kronuld write this with?

turnaround

Written by Nick Jarl, Kurt49 & Alexander Kronlund
Produced by Nick Jarl

Nick Jarl has also worked with Max and Andreas Carlsson.

The song was actually for Nick Carter and his second album, but as we know this got never released/recorded.

So Alexander Klaws recorded it.
And I liked it..

turnaround

A bit info about "Ring the bell" from myspace.

QuoteSome of the record's highlights include "Push," a hip-hop flavored collaboration with rapper Lil' Wayne, as well as "Ring My Bell," a moody track that Enrique wrote in Los Angeles together with two of his favorite songwriting partners, Swedish composer Kristian Lundin (Savan Kotecha also collaborated on the track).

"Do you know those moments in life when you stumble a little, and you accidentally discover something that changes you?," asks Enrique in his typically casual, unpretentious demeanor. "That's exactly what happened to me with 'Ring My Bell.' It wasn't a dramatic change, but the feeling of that song changed my opinion of what the album should be all about."
And I liked it..

K_Kulture

Yeah the bit I heard off the tommy advert on youtube was 'Hot'. The little aircraft voice at the start and the plane humming is right up Kristian's style as he loves all that plane stuff. Then the little high riff for a bit and then he drops that bass and you got excited. Enrique voice takes off as he sings 'Loves the way it turns me on' and that bit that comes after it that trademark kristian hit beat. It's so sweet. I love those beats. But I hope the song keeps it up cos towards the very end of the advert it starts getting a little hip-hoppy. I like the orange sky and the plane stuff is cool.