• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Forum problems solved - new profile feature // domain www.swedishsongs.de

Started by turnaround, October 13, 2011, 11:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Dear all,

recently we had a technical problem with the forums, sometimes it wasn't possible to post links to other websites.

This should be solved now!

new profile feature
And we have a new feature in the profile.

You now can chose your favourite Cheiron songwriter and favourite song - it will be shown below your avatar when you post.

You can change your profile here:
http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=2

And most imporant:

We have now changed the domain of the forum to www.swedishsongs.de

So please change your bookmarks to the forum to www.swedishsongs.de or to directly enter the forum www.swedishsongs.de/smf

If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or in this thread.

Best regards,

turnaround
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Thanks for the updates Martin.

I added my favourite Cheiron-er and song lol, I alos added "Twin"(Niklas Molinder and Jocaim Persson) as my current avatar!

gm33

I love this new feature. A suggestion. Would it possible to add a third category? Fave CHEIRON producer: ? I like Max the best as a writer, but I love Kristian's productions!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

And I liked it..