• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You (From "Fifty Shades Freed") - Ali

Started by turnaround, January 04, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Ali Payami, Ali Temposi, Andrew Watt

Producer:
Ali Payami
Andrew Watt
Peter Karlsson

Background Vocals:

Andrew Watt
Ali Payami
Rita Ora
Ali Tamposi
Liam Payne
Peter Karlsson
Jakob Jerlström
Max Grahn

Bass:
Ali Payami
Drums:   
Ali Payami

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/5hM6sP0Gh1jD57drszNueC[/spotify]
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Sounds a lot like Ali. Reminds of Touch It by Ariana and some of the things Ali did for Adam Lambert, it makes me think this one is an old beat.

Also, reminds me a bit of Rudimental.

nanofives

bugmenot

Max Grahn and Peter Karlsson are Carolina Liar members.

I wonder how Ali Tamposi and Andrew Watt ended up with Ali Payami in studio. They wrote the song and searched for producers? Ali Tamposi said in March "I were working a lot with Rita Ora".
Video from the studio, can't see faces https://www.instagram.com/p/BdgBip7hWP7/

nanofives

Max Grahn left after their first album, but it's interesting how that band evolved in such a weird way.
I'm mostly sure that they have writing sessions and then they search for producers. I mean... there's no way that they got so many sessions with so many different producers in such short period of time. Ali Tamposi in the podcast with Ross Golan didn't mention anything about all the producers she worked with besides Watt. Kygo, Marshmello, Alesso, DJ Snake, Sir Nolan, Frank Dukes, Avicii, not even Ali Payami.

j.fco.morales

Andrew Watt is Rita's current boyfriend. And he's a bit an on demand writer after Justin Bieber recorded Let Me Love You, which was written by the same team.

I'm not sure if I could identify if this is current or is a old track, because Ali's sounds hasn't evolved that much... but I tend to think it was a song written and then sent to different producers. It was already placed, but they needed a better production.

turnaround

"Capital Letters"
Hailee Steinfeld, BloodPop®, Ellie Goulding, Rachel Keen, Ely Weisfeld & Andrew Jackson
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on January 11, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
"Capital Letters"
Hailee Steinfeld, BloodPop®, Ellie Goulding, Rachel Keen, Ely Weisfeld & Andrew Jackson

I hate BloodPop pop productions.
The sound design and the drums specially are always awful.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

The soundtrack leaked.

Contains a re arranged version of Love Me Like You Do.

turnaround

Not leaked. Just released.

Here is the new version:

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/1bIVDJC6imJNGSExMwlxy3?si=iIlBlKjUR8i5b8Ay27icDw[/spotify]

QuoteMax Martin, Composer, Author, Producer, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Programmer, Drums & Percussion, Background Vocalist - Savan Kotecha, Composer, Author, Background Vocalist - Oscar Görres, Background Vocalist - David Buckley, String Arranger - John Hanes, Mix Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Sam Holland, Engineer - Ellie Goulding, Vocals, MainArtist - Ali Payami, Composer, Author, Producer, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Programmer, Drums & Percussion, Background Vocalist - Ilya Salmanzadeh, Composer, Author, Background Vocalist - Mattias Bylund, String Arranger, Strings - Oscar Holter, Background Vocalist - Mattias Larsson, Background Vocalist - Robin Fredriksson, Background Vocalist - Jon Taylor, Additional Mixer - WB Music Corp., MusicPublisher - Mattias Johansson, Violin - Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, MusicPublisher - Universal Music Corp., MusicPublisher - Tove Lo, Composer, Author - Peter Carlsson, Editor, Background Vocalist - Ludvig Söderberg, Background Vocalist - Randy Merrill, Mastering Engineer - David Bukovinsky, Cello

compared to the original version:
QuoteMax Martin, Composer, Author, Producer, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Programmer, Drums & Percussion, Background Vocalist - Savan Kotecha, Composer, Author, Background Vocalist - Oscar Görres, Background Vocalist - John Hanes, Mix Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Sam Holland, Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Ellie Goulding, Vocals, MainArtist - Ali Payami, Composer, Author, Producer, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Programmer, Drums & Percussion, Background Vocalist - Ilya Salmanzadeh, Composer, Author, Background Vocalist - Mattias Bylund, String Arranger, Strings - Oscar Holter, Background Vocalist - Mattias Larsson, Background Vocalist - Robin Fredriksson, Background Vocalist - Mattias Johansson, Violin - Universal Music Corp., MusicPublisher - Tove Lo, Composer, Author - Peter Carlsson, Editor, Background Vocalist - Warner Chappell Scandinavia, MusicPublisher - Ludvig Söderberg, Background Vocalist - Wolf Cousins, MusicPublisher - MXM Music (ASCAP) (adm. by Kobalt), MusicPublisher - Universal Music Pictures, MusicPublisher - David Bukovinsky, Cello

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/78xp7oeDSnHRSMVdvzsNHp?si=rYPmeFQIS92lwpTldvAO6Q[/spotify]
And I liked it..