• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite Max co-producer

Started by gm33, August 29, 2011, 09:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

I know it's IMPOSSIBLE to rank since the sounds are all so different, but the thought it would be fun.

Aside from your top, how would you rank them?

Note: I'm only talking about production, not songwriting.

1) Max/Kristian
2) Max/Shellback
3) Max/Rami
4) Max/Denniz
5) Max Dr. Luke

This thread might be completely useless because Dr. Luke/Max is amazing, and it's still #5 on my list!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Max/Rami of course , They did some of the best pop songs ever together.

maxmartin'sfan

Max/Rami !!!! but I Love Max/Kristian too !

Rebecca

this is difficult

but yeah, I would say Max/Rami too because of the classics

but then Max/Dr Luke and Max/Shellback, Max/Denniz, well Max/anyone is so great too.

Matteo87

1. Max/Kristian
2. Max/Rami
3. Max/Denniz
4) Max/Shellback
5) Max/Dr. Luke

My dream is that Max returns to work with Rami and Kristian  :'(
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

Sorry to bump this, but my favourite combination is probably:

Kristian Lundin/Andreas Carlsson/Max Martin

I want them to work together again and do another "How Will I know (Who You Are)" by Jessica Folcker.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Max/Kristian   hands down, they were the sound!!!!

Linda

Max/Rami - Hands down

although I do love max & denniz's work too