• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favourite BSB song - not written by Cheiron writers :)

Started by turnaround, April 23, 2013, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Yes, "Never gone" was really a strong pop-album.

My favourite non-Cheiron Backstreet Boys songs are probably:

"Incomplete". It's epic. Very deep and moody.

"Safest place to hide". So minimalistic and so honest.

"More than that". The verses are fabulous. Poptastic.

And....

I really love chorus of "All in my head". Verses are a bit - meh.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 28, 2013, 07:21:00 PM

"More than that". The verses are fabulous. Poptastic.

Great song, no question but AJs part should've been in the second verse because the way he sings "baby he would SAY whateeeeeever" is so 2nd verse-like, if you know what I mean!
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

If you liked More Than That, Unmistakable off of Unbreakable is very similar which was also done by Adam Anders who produced More Than That.

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 28, 2013, 10:10:25 PM
If you liked More Than That, Unmistakable off of Unbreakable is very similar which was also done by Adam Anders who produced More Than That.

VERY similar? No.
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 28, 2013, 10:10:25 PM

Maybe ''Unmistakable'' is the best song of the album.

''More than that'' is an amazing song.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on April 28, 2013, 10:53:46 PM
Inconsolable is the best song off of Unbreakable.

I was doubting with this , Inconsolable was good too.

Khan9898

turnaround

Must confess I don't have the last album and I don't even know the melody o a single song from "Unbreakable"

Neither keen on "This is us".
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 29, 2013, 02:40:17 PM
Must confess I don't have the last album and I don't even know the melody o a single song from "Unbreakable"

I'm pretty sure Inconsolable got even some airplays in Germany!
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

I would give Unbreakable a listen, a lot of fun songs on their.

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on April 28, 2013, 07:21:00 PM
"Safest place to hide". So minimalistic and so honest.

I love that song, in fact a friend and I sang it just last month for someone's wedding... seriously beautiful chorus.

Yeah I know some of the songs off the album now, but I never bought "Unbreakable", don't know why really. Maybe because I didn't like "Inconsolable", Kevin had left, no Max songs on the album... it felt like it was all going down the drain.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on April 30, 2013, 08:07:15 AMI never bought "Unbreakable", don't know why really. Maybe because I didn't like "Inconsolable", Kevin had left, no Max songs on the album... it felt like it was all going down the drain.

I bought it because ... uhm ... Oh yeah, because it's the Backstreet Boys!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on April 30, 2013, 08:07:15 AM
I love that song, in fact a friend and I sang it just last month for someone's wedding... seriously beautiful chorus.
You both sang this for a wedding as a duet? How cool. Is there any footage of? ;D
Quote from: Joshua on April 30, 2013, 08:07:15 AMYeah I know some of the songs off the album now, but I never bought "Unbreakable", don't know why really. Maybe because I didn't like "Inconsolable", Kevin had left, no Max songs on the album
[/quote]

I was always more a Westlife fan than a BSB fan :D
Own all their albums but the "Swing" album.

But of course I love the Cheiron tracks of BSB.

But even "Bigger" couldn't convince me. It was a nice track, but in my opinion one of the weakest stuff Shellback did so far.

And I liked it..

georg_e

I agree with everyone who picked "Incomplete"......after that I love "Helpless When She Smiles" (single from 2007). It's almost country power ballad....the pre-chorus/chorus kill me :D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcviODaDOa8