• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A side and Max working with Leona Lewis X-Factor winner 2006

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", June 04, 2007, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

A-sideproductions working with X-factor winner leona lewis...The sound is more soul than before, album out later this year........

Nicky...... :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

OH yeah :D

The funny thing I saw a piece of a magazine, where she was mentioned, and it said, the first single is going to be "Homeless" - and I wondered if that was the Darin Cover  :shock:

Even if it's not, I think we can expect PURE POP from a wonderful voice!  :)  

Where did you read it Nicky?
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"OH yeah :D

The funny thing I saw a piece of a magazine, where she was mentioned, and it said, the first single is going to be "Homeless" - and I wondered if that was the Darin Cover  :shock:

Even if it's not, I think we can expect PURE POP from a wonderful voice!  :)  

Where did you read it Nicky?

From David Kreuger at my space....Älskar Myspace tack david och lycka till :shock:  :lol:  :P
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Wonderful, thanks Nicky!

Does he have his own myspace or is it the Asideone.

Invite him to the boards please  :D
And I liked it..

turnaround

Ok, I have now a confirmation

Homeless by Leona - is the same song that already Darin recorded by Jörgen!
And I liked it..

jezusmarie

i don't mine homeless by darin, but for an artist that is having so much money thrown at her, you would think that old jorgen could compose a new masterpiece for her in his sleep, but alas we get another appropriated song!, the kids aren't stupid enough to not know when something has been recorded previously!

a bit poor in my opinion!
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

turnaround

By the way, also MAX worked with her ;)

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/08/19/no-more-leonly-nights-98487-19658116/

QuoteRecording in L.A. stopped when she got tonsillitis, and there were delays while she waited for star producers Max Martin, Stargate and Damon Dash to become available. As a result she spent hours alone in her L.A. hotel, emailing pals and her boyfriend, trainee electrician Lou Al-Chamaa, back in Britain.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Great news Leona has been working with Max Martin and Stargate!

But yes, i agree, pity she has to record Homeless, instead of an original.

turnaround

That's the cover.

The tracklist is to be announced, but "Homeless" seems to be on it.

And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, she looks gorgeous. I suppose it will be interesting to hear another take on 'Homeless' though I'm not a huge fan of that song (sorry Jorgen!)

And yes, she looks wonderful.

turnaround

I agree with you there Rebecca.
You know I am probably one of Jörgens biggest fans, but "Homeless" isn't in my Top 10  :(
And I liked it..

Tiiger

01. Bleeding Love
02. Whatever It Takes
03. Homeless
04. Better In Time
05. Yesterday
06. Take A Bow
07. I Will Be
08. Angel
09. Here I Am
10. I'm You
11. The Best You Never Had
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
13. Footprints In The Sand
14. A Moment Like This (UK Bonus Track)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Footprints in the sand is by ASIDE   ;D

KREUGER DAVID
MAGNUSSON PER OLOF
PAGE RICHARD JAMES

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Markus1981

I heard a rumour that I Will Be is a cover of the Avril Lavigne track which didn't make her recent album but was a bonus track. It's probably a load of rubbish but wasn't the track supposed to be written by Max??? I could be mistaken, but if so, it could be where his involvement appears on Leona's album. To be fair, I love Avril's 'I Will Be' and would really love to hear Leona's take on it.