• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga (current S: The Cure; current A: Joanne)

Started by turnaround, October 06, 2016, 11:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

The Cure is a song many people would've liked as a new Katy single.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

You mean, nothing special?

At least, Katy's new music sounds different from what's popular.

turnaround

Now the star in a movie. With great songwriters:

Quote05. La Vie En Rose – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Louiguy and Edith Piaf. Produced by Lady Gaga and Brian Newman.

17. Always Remember Us This Way – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Lori McKenna. Produced by Dave Cobb and Lady Gaga.

20. Look What I Found – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, Paul "DJWS" Balir, Lukas Nelson, and Aaron Raitiere. Produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

22. Heal Me – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, Paul "DJWS" Blair, Julia Michaels, and Justin Tranter. Produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

25. Is That Alright? – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, Paul "DJWS" Blair, Lukas Nelson, and Aaron Raitiere. Produced by Lady gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

27. Why Did You Do That? – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Diane Warren, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair. Produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

28. Hair Body Face – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written and produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

30. Before I Cry – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written and produced by Lady Gaga, Mark Nilan Jr., Nick Monson, and Paul "DJWS" Blair.

33. I'll Never Love Again (Film Version) – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Aaron Ratiere. Produced by Lady Gaga and Benjamin Rice.

34. I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) – Performed by Lady Gaga. Written by Lady Gaga, Natalie Hemby, Hillary Lindsey, and Aaron Ratiere. Produced by Lady Gaga and Benjamin Rice.
And I liked it..

nanofives

She came back to a comfortable place, I used to think that her best place was RedOne but now I like Nick Monson and DJ White Shadow more.
Very wxcited by that song co-written by Julia and Justin.

j.fco.morales

I think she understood that to be relevant again she needs a classic.
A song that stays.

Not a top 40 song. That's why she played safe with established Nashville writers.
Her first attemp was A Million Reasons.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 23, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
I think she understood that to be relevant again she needs a classic.
A song that stays.

Not a top 40 song. That's why she played safe with established Nashville writers.
Her first attemp was A Million Reasons.

She is relevant...she has a Oscar-buzz movie coming out, a Vegas residency, did the super bowl half time show, Netflix documentary, etc. She can make whatever kind of music she wants

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on September 26, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
She is relevant...she has a Oscar-buzz movie coming out, a Vegas residency, did the super bowl half time show, Netflix documentary, etc. She can make whatever kind of music she wants

I'm not saying she's not relevant.
She needs a bigger leap in her music career.

Established acts with no current commercial success go to Vegas: Mariah, Cher, Celine Dion, etc.
Everyone can produce a documentary about its own life in order to gain attention, clean your public image, etc.

Last night I saw the Quincy Jones documentary: that guy really knew how to play the game.

j.fco.morales

As far as I know, Gaga was working with SOPHIE...

melodicmoonlight

Tracklist posted today by Gaga after it leaked on Target's website. Collab with Ariana, Elton John, and BLACKPINK, which apparently has Rami involved:

j.fco.morales

Am I the only one who thinks BloodPop is a bland producer? Very meh.

nanofives

I think he's very interesting because of his signature sound although I can't say the same thing of Stupid Love. I liked him more between 2015-2016.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on April 23, 2020, 09:36:22 PM
I think he's very interesting because of his signature sound although I can't say the same thing of Stupid Love. I liked him more between 2015-2016.

Justin Bieber's Sorry is a co production and sounds very much like Skrillex.
The other stuff he did sounds like carbon copies of Sorry.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 23, 2020, 07:24:12 PM
Am I the only one who thinks BloodPop is a bland producer? Very meh.

I agree. Even his name is misleading, it makes him sound way cooler and dangerous