• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

new by Dr. Luke

Started by georg_e, July 31, 2009, 01:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

OK, since both New York Post and PopJustice have put this song up, (and Rolling Stone wrote about it) guess it's OK to give a link to this new (leaked) Dr. Luke song, if some of you guys haven't heard it yet......http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/archives/2009/07/miley_cyrus_party_in_the_usa.html

I love it myself -- beat is super phat.  But who ARE these people that get their hands on this stuff and leak it?  I dunno, maybe it helps with promotion in some way, but it's just weird how every damn song gets leaked!

Raul_esp

woww the song is great , even sung by miley .

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 31, 2009, 03:29:32 AM
woww the song is great , even sung by miley .
hehe     Yes, the beat reminds me of this other Dr. Luke song I love he did for Lady Sovereign    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CryASHYxX3o   with that kinda old-school guitar part, and not too fast. 

Rebecca

wow, I'm actually amazed that I really really like that song. I wasn't expecting to because it's sung by Miley, but it's a great song. very catchy
I have no idea how songs are leaked either, it must be by the record company, probably deliberately.

*Sabine*

I'm not in love with this song so much, Luke did much better. Or maybe I'm biased cause it's sung by Miley. Well, let's see if it grows on me.

Linda

i'm lovin the song and i like the name dropping...
The only thing putting me off is miley's voice.

Feelgoodlies

Not that great in my honest opinion, just an average, also not the kind of songs I like that much!

Izalightblue

I like the vibe of the song.