• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ola - I'm In Love, Maybe and Jackie Kennedy, Tonight I'm Yours (Shellback)

Started by turnaround, April 26, 2012, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on October 16, 2012, 04:57:44 PM
alright Joshua, your final comment really tells me that I have to check it out when I'm back home from work. ;-)

Oh no, now I'm slightly worried you won't like it and you'll forever judge my taste in music based on my recommendation! ;D But really, the first part of the chorus is cool, but then it just gets so much better when it builds into the second "and I say why-y-y" part, that's what makes it for me.

Axel

Dominik

sounds a  little Eurovision, doesn't it ?  ;D

Joshua

Quote from: Dominik on October 16, 2012, 09:46:03 PM
sounds a  little Eurovision, doesn't it ?  ;D

You're right, it totally does haha!

turnaround

It would be amazing if Shellback and Ola do something for next Melodifestivalen.

And I liked it..

Axel

Joshua: Alright, I listened to it. Boy does it rock. Does it start to be a tradition for Shellback to start out new songs with just the bassdrum? Was the same with "Raise your glass". :-)

great melody, catchy hooks. Does it gain momentum in the charts anywhere?

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on October 25, 2012, 01:14:30 PM
Joshua: Alright, I listened to it. Boy does it rock. Does it start to be a tradition for Shellback to start out new songs with just the bassdrum? Was the same with "Raise your glass". :-)

great melody, catchy hooks. Does it gain momentum in the charts anywhere?

"Moves Like Jagger" is similar in that way too! Glad you liked it. I don't think it has officially charted anywhere, apart from iTunes months ago. Hopefully people will still support the proper release when it happens. I think it has worldwide potential.

Axel

so it has not been released officially yet?

Joshua

Apparently today is it's official release date! Not sure what happened though, it was online back in May, with a video in July.

Joshua

Oh oops I should've just said the 26th. Assuming that's your tomorrow? I'm half a day ahead here. :D

Not that Australia would get a release anyway. I assume the UK will though? Or is Ola not big there?

turnaround

:D
I love that you are always ahead, so when songs are released globally you are always the first to be able to download it.

UK doesn't get it I think. They released it in Greece a few days ago, 26th Germany, and I guess some others countries will follow.
Not sure about their release strategy.

And I hope Ola will be big, so far I'm probably one of the minority of estimated 10 people who know him ;)
And I liked it..

turnaround

BTW - not a big fan or remixes, but these are cool.     
And I liked it..

Joshua

Impressive, not that I'd know if he's speaking it very well. ???

Having only heard two of his songs, I just went through his single discography and had a listen to most of them on YouTube. I had no idea his first single was the same "Rain" that Australian artist Anthony Callea released here in 2005! I must say Ola's video for it is plain terrible, but hey it was early days with low budgets. I can't believe how un-edgy he was up until his last album, he's changed so much.

Has "I'm In Love" charted anywhere yet? I can't find it anywhere.