• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Zlatan Ibrahimović feat. Day - Du gamla, Du fria (Max Martin, Shellback) VOLVO

Started by turnaround, January 26, 2014, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Wow, Max has produced the new tv spot for the Volvo XC70.

It's called "Made in Sweden" and it's starring Zlatan Ibrahimovic citating the Swedish hymn.

Artist: Zlatan feat. Day
Title: "Du gamla du fria"
Composed by: Richard Dybeck
Arranged by: Max Martin, Style of Eye, Joakim Jarl and Svidden
Produced by: Max Martin for MXM Productions & Style of Eye, Joakim Jarl & Svidden for Front House. In collaboration with Forsman & Bodenfors.
Mixed by: Max Martin
Recorded by: Max Martin, Shellback and Sam Holland at MXM Studios, Stockholm, Sweden and in Front of House Studios, Stockholm, Sweden
Mastered by: Björn Engelmann at Cutting Room, Stockholm, Sweden
Published by: MXM (arm by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvdzQ7uVPc#t=14

http://www.teknikensvarld.se/2014/01/25/45967/zlatan-och-volvo--har-ar-resultatet-av-samarbetet-

And I liked it..

B Steady

Music by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I see ... :D

If this is really programmed and played by Max Martin then we just discovered a whole new side of him, super exciting!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Could not find any info.

But Swedish media is really interested in this project.

Zlatan himself contacted Max for the production.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/frankrike/zlatan/article18223016.ab
http://www.gp.se/kulturnoje/1.2255370-zlatan-volvo-max-martin-sant
http://www.thelocal.se/20140125/zlatan-rewrites-boring-national-anthem-in-new-volvo-ad

Google Translate

Quote- When the question came up whether to make a new version of the national anthem, I said directly, "There is only one who can do it here., It is Max Martin., Where we had some luck. Fact that I know him. So I called up Martin and said that if you do this then you should only do it if it comes from the heart. And he said yes before I could finish the sentence, says Zlatan in DI and continues.

- So now we have the Volvo and me and Max Martin on the same project. The three largest in Sweden work together.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Max Martin known each other since Martin started coming on PSG's matches.

- We greeted. And became friends. I respect Martin, he does not want attention. He need not prove that he is something. A nice person with a big heart, says Zlatan.

Max Martin gives no interviews, but Jan Gradvall've still got time to talk short with him.

- I'm doing this project only because it was Zlatan Ibrahimovic who asked. I can not say no to him, says Max Martin who had no relationship to the national anthem.

- Just because I want to take it back. And that one guy from Rosengård in front of the national anthem says something about Sweden. I want a society where everyone can join in, says Max Martin DI.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

I don't get about relationships with anthems. People usually have relationship with anthem or they don't?

Raul_esp

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

oh, this is just fascinating. I love it

So, the lyrics are a version of the Swedish anthem? and Zlatan wrote this music?

Jules

Quote from: Rebecca on January 29, 2014, 10:58:49 AM
and Zlatan wrote this music?

Max produced this, and the music is traditional. Ibrahimovic didn't write the music. The video description says "Music: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Du gamla, du fria" as in "that's the song playing in the video", not as in "Ibrahimovic wrote the music".  ;)

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on January 29, 2014, 01:06:47 PM
Max produced this, and the music is traditional. Ibrahimovic didn't write the music. The video description says "Music: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Du gamla, du fria" as in "that's the song playing in the video", not as in "Ibrahimovic wrote the music".  ;)

Haha yeah I'm sure too that zlatan didn't write the music ;) prolly he's not even able to write music ....
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

zlatan is a soccer player not an music producer songwriter :-\