• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My demos and expressing interest in songwriting collaborations

Started by Pat 01, February 06, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat 01

hi guys, i'm a songwriter/producer looking to work with others: i'm especially interested in singers/lyricists/topliners, but anyone who does good music/production who's into a similar kind of music should say hi too!  bonus points if we live in the same city (not likely) but online collabs are fine too.

i'm way into stuff like CHVRCHES, Charli XCX, Sky Ferreira, Ellie Goulding, The Weeknd (interesting atmospheres, foregrounded hooks/choruses) and i also like the production styles of artier stuff like MO, FKA Twigs, Grimes etc etc etc.  i also borrow from indie rock/industrial/synth pop/witch house/post punk - whatever i'm the mood for.  you know how it is!

here's a varied sampling of my stuff - they're all just short instrumental segments that hint at a potential, unwritten song:
https://soundcloud.com/normalnormalnormal/sets/alternative-pop-beats-and-instrumentals

i'm open to cowriting chart smashing top 40 hits, or stuff that's a bit more left-field, up to you!

get in touch via doyourheadin (at) gmail.com and show me your stuff!  pros (or very good amateurs) only please.

and if anyone has any thoughts on my demos, i'd be delighted to hear it!

thanks
Pat

Maosedin

j.fco.morales