• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Yeah,agree......A little bit copy&paste :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 24, 2009, 10:48:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUIESIvuiuA&feature=related

Jada will be the new Spice girls?

wow really cool!! sounds defintiely better than the pussycat dolls!

Rebecca

Jada song is pretty good, I imagine the recorded version will be a lot better. They seemed to be belting it out a bit!

Feelgoodlies

The Jade song is really copy and paste lol..., here is the studio version, I liked it!

starstruck52

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 26, 2009, 11:04:17 PM
The Jade song is really copy and paste lol..., here is the studio version, I liked it!

oh absolutely copy & paste but I love it.

*Sabine*

I love this fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Feelgoodlies

Another copy and paste from RedOne, which I thought is a nice actually very very nice song, I liked the chorus a lot, Flipsyde - When It Was Good

Unexpected

So as we're in the mood of copy and paste here's the new Sean kingston song by Redone
can you tell which song was copied  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIJf9AbP688

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on April 04, 2009, 05:20:56 PM
So as we're in the mood of copy and paste here's the new Sean kingston song by Redone
can you tell which song was copied  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIJf9AbP688
Unstoppable...

Poptasticuk

I really like the new Enrique and Ciara song which RedOne has done, Taking Back My Love. It is set to be the latest RedOne hit in the UK. Also, a fab new Britisn singer, Pixie, has a song from RedOne on her MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/pixiesongs It's called Here We Go Again and sounds like a mix of Lady GaGa and Gabriella Cilmi. Another female singer who has a RedOne single on her album is Esmee Denters, but I haven't heard it yet.

I've been a fan since Darin released Step Up 4 years ago, so it's great to hear you all saying that RedOne is the new Max Martin. I agree, although I'm not sure if he's as versatile. Although Max's songs can be very similar to each other, he has several different styles that he works in. Amy Diamond's Stay My Baby is very different to Sugababes Unbreakable Heart or Pink's So What, just to give some recent examples. However, as RedOne's career develops he may have more space to experiment - at the moment every act wants his signature sound so he'll be making songs like that for a while yet. Luckily it still sounds fresh as only a few of the songs have been hits so far, and he has such a great knack for catchy choruses that he could keep making similar songs forever and I'd be content.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on April 04, 2009, 05:19:11 PM
Another copy and paste from RedOne, which I thought is a nice actually very very nice song, I liked the chorus a lot, Flipsyde - When It Was Good

this song is amazing , it smells to hit.

Alex Martin

Another song that start with the intro "redone" :D

Rebecca

I really like the Flipsyde song (I've never heard of them before), the Sean Kingston song is pretty good and the Pixie song is good too (though not as good as Lady Gaga songs), thanks I've never heard of her either. Looks like Pixie is working with the usual big producers.

I'm still loving the "Redone" intro!

nshinnosuke

NO !! there's no way to say RedOne is as good as Max, Max's songs are in a different league !!! Max's only competition other than his fellow cheiron guys is Darkchild,not RedOne !! RedOne is nowhere as good as Max and Darkchild... you should compare RedOne with other producers like The Neptunes,Bloodshy & Avant,etc.