• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ola - I'm In Love, Maybe and Jackie Kennedy, Tonight I'm Yours (Shellback)

Started by turnaround, April 26, 2012, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Italy Loves Ola!  :)

I'm In Love peaked at #4 on Italian Single Chart (FIMI), and It is becoming a great radio Hit!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Joshua

So glad it's doing well, even so long after it's release!

turnaround

I want that album. In Germany it was a small radio hit I think. Great Italy gives some love to Ola.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

J_A24

The production on the song is flawless, I love how clean it sounds. The lyrics are so-so, but the melodies are catchy as hell. The stutter on the verses that go like Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah sound so dumb, but that's what grabs you instantly, besides the guitar riff obviously.

Out

Two more songs on ascap with quite promising line-up + new song that I guess was written with Urban Cone.

Jackie Kennedy (Alexander Kronlund, Shellback, Svante Halldin, Jakob Hazell, Ola)
Tonight I'm Yours (Alexander Kronlund, Shellback, Patrik Berger, Dimitri Stassos, Max Grahn, Kristofer Östergren, Ola)

turnaround

OOH, waiting so bad for new Ola material. He has lots of little gigs in Europe. Now it's time to release something.

And Shellback also was pretty invisible concerning releases. So bring it on!!!
And I liked it..

turnaround

So happy, finally a new song:

"Maybe"
Ola, Klas Åhlund, Alexander Kronlund and Kristofer Östergren.

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/ola-maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8U_-RgZdD0
And I liked it..

Joshua

Oh this is really, really good... love it! Now we just need a studio version.

Joshua

j.fco.morales

The production sounds a lot like Robyn, that must be because of Klas Ahlund...

Rebecca

Joshua

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 10, 2013, 11:06:10 PM
The production sounds a lot like Robyn, that must be because of Klas Ahlund...

Yeah, you're right, definitely a strong electro feel to this... it's almost not what people would consider mainstream pop (a bit like Robyn).