• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

WESTLIFE NEW ALBUM // JÖRGEN RAMI MARATONE ASIDE QUIZLAROSSI

Started by turnaround, August 04, 2007, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

The fans on the official site could vote for their favourite track, and that's the result.

QuoteYou've been voting in your hundreds and hundreds for your favourite track on Back Home in our poll. The vote is now closed - here are the top three songs you picked:

1. I'm Already There (21.7%)

2. Something Right (14.57%)

3. Us Against The World (14.42%)

And I liked it..

Rebecca

That's an interesting result. Good that Something Right was voted 2nd - my favourite.

Alex Martin

turnaround

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 10, 2007, 12:54:47 PM
.....and PIcture in my head?=????
I'm afraid chances are not very high this will be released :(

I wonder which song would be our writers' first choice as the second single. 
And I liked it..

turnaround

So here are the videos for "Us against the world" (UK #7) and "Something Right" (released in a few countries around the world)

Us against the world
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4y-YTx7zvvs

Something right
http://youtube.com/watch?v=orvGGhNicLU

And I liked it..

Unexpected

^ I guess something right will do vey well if it would get a release in the UK

anyways , who's hearing hearing delta's voice in Forgive twice in the new Brian Mcfadden song ?

Unexpected

Rebecca