• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Any Kristian Lundin fans here???

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 19, 2007, 07:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Nelson

:( It seems nobody is really talking about how good Kristian is as a musician and producer. He has made some really amazing songs! On his collaborations with Max Martin, while Max does the lyrics and sings backing vocals, Kristian's the one doing the drums, playing keyboards and mixing most of the songs. He always has a happy upbeat sound and great energy to his music. He also has his own way of playing keyboard that always stands out (kind of quick and bouncy) and happy! Kristian is the best eurodance producer, he's also brilliant with his dance-pop and reggae as well. Some great examples of his work are...

- Amadin : U make me feel alright.
- Dr. Alban : Let the beat go on.
- Army of Lovers : King Midas.
- E-Type : Angels crying, Here I go again, Life.
- Backstreet Boys : Larger than life, I want it that way, The one.
- *NSYNC : Tearin' up my heart, Bye Bye Bye, I'll never stop.
- Britney Spears : Born to make you happy, Can't make you love me.
- Celine Dion : That's the way it is, I'm alive.
- Jessica Folcker : To be able to love.
- And many more!!! :D

Alex Martin

Hi tommy and welcome to the forum.

Kristian is a great writer and producer(I prefer Max and Jorgen Elofsson).
I love the song THAT GIRL(will never be mine) and DISCONNECTED by lindsay lohan.

I hope he wil write other songs like that.

AFTER 16 YEArs....... :smt041  :smt041  30 may Stock Aitken Waterman to come back with their new single!!!!!!!!!! :smt038

Rebecca

Oh absolutely!

Kristian is definitely amazing. I really must revisit his songs.

My favourite is Britney's Born To Make You Happy

also as Alex mentioned Nsync's That Girl Will Never Be Mine. also I love Just Don't Tell Me That then Bye Bye Bye of course and I'll Never Stop

and Backstreet Boys Not For Me

and well I could go on and on

Yes, Kristian has been a bit overlooked, thanks for starting a thread about him Tommy.

After Max and Rami, my next favourite songwriter is Kristian then Andreas Carlsson then I could go on and on.

princessofegypt

I love Kristian & his turtlenecks!

Of the Cheiron guys, he's definitely the best after Denniz.  :idea:

turnaround

Of course I really like him, but somehow as I mentioned already he seems not really write very much songs these days anymore.

I can't wait to hear "Ring my bell" in full, the snippet sounds tempting.

My faves by Kristian:

The Greatest Reward - Celine Dion
To be able to love - Jessica Folcker
Tonight - Jessica Folcker
How will I know - Jessica Folcker
Amazing - Westlife
Obvious - Westlife

These songs are in my all-time fave list!  :D
And I liked it..

princessofegypt

turnaround

It's a song that will be on Enrique Iglesias' album written by Savan, Enrique and Kristian.

You could hear a bit of the song in the commercial for Tommy Hilfiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGORc-Z1umI

http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/viewtopic.php?t=8
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh i can't believe i forgot to mention Amazing and Obvious as well - 2 of my absolute favourite songs.

Thanks Princess for the pic of Kristian.

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Rebecca"

Thanks Princess for the pic of Kristian.
I posted that as a joke because of the turtleneck he always wore. There's actually quite a few pictures of him online though.

There's more on his Myspace. There's some with him and all the Cheiron guys.. Andreas, Denniz, Max, etc.

Click

Rebecca

Yes, I agree his turtleneck is very funny - maybe this was the fashion at the time, but still funny.

I've seen a few photos of him, but yeah, feel free to post any more.

Rebecca

Thanks Princess.

I like the ones on his myspace, some of Max and the other Cheiron songwriters there too.

Linda

Yea I love the pics on his myspace also... its very rare to come across a pic of Denniz

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Linda"Yea I love the pics on his myspace also... its very rare to come across a pic of Denniz

jarle

I must say Kristian is my absolute favourite Cheiron writer/producer :)

Linda

^^ Wow, I have never seen those last 3 pics... thanks for posting them Princess