• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 27, 2008, 09:33:18 AM
Yesterday I also listened to a song from 2002 by the winner group of the French popstar (they split now). They had one good song that sounded a bit like Overprotected (rhytmically speaking). It's called 'L'amour à la place' and the group is Whatfor. It's nowhere to be found on the net, I can send via PM, just let me know! ;)
Moi Sabine Moi :D, omg it sounds like Overprotected and you didn't say anything about it yet >:( j/k ;D

*Sabine*

Ok lovely buddy, I'll send you the song tonight! ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on October 27, 2008, 03:46:29 PM
Ok lovely buddy, I'll send you the song tonight! ;)

me too , if it sounds like overprotecred should be amazing!

s3039783

Hi, i would love to listen that song too...must be interesting...
would you please send me?

Thanksss

Feelgoodlies

Sabine, the song is literally great, OMG very cheiron inspired, can you please tell me more about them, do they have similar tracks, oh I bet the producer is a cheiron fan :D.

Oh gosh I soo need to learn French!

*Sabine*

Quote from: s3039783 on October 28, 2008, 12:31:52 PM
Hi, i would love to listen that song too...must be interesting...
would you please send me?

Thanksss

ok no problem, will send tonight! :)

I don't know this French producer to be honest but what i can say is that this song was never realeased as a single and that the album flopped terribly. The album is actually bad, the group had lots of problems from the very start and lasted like 6 months.
I will translate the song for you when I have more time if you want Feelgoodlies! ;)

*Sabine*

By the way, did you listen to Jody's dans ce monde on youtube? (see my precedent post)

Unexpected

thanx sabine for whatfor song , it sounded to me more like ( Tell me tell me baby and that girl (will never be mine) by N'sync , than Overprotected

Raul_esp

the song is very very amazing , but the singers are not good I think it is the cause they flopped.

*Sabine*

Yes, when the album was released many people pointed the bad arrangements and the lack of harmony in their voices. i agree with that too.

Feelgoodlies

I can't thank you enough for the song Sabine.

Sweden:
And from the country of great music, I mean the invention of music, they also have Cheiron-ish inspired songs like this one

Supernatural - Supernatural

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 28, 2008, 10:05:41 PM
I can't thank you enough for the song Sabine.

Sweden:
And from the country of great music, I mean the invention of music, they also have Cheiron-ish inspired songs like this one

Supernatural - Supernatural

I looove this song!! pure cheiron pop song!!

Alex Martin

Supernatural - supernatural written by Herbie Crichlow/Ari Lehtonen

*Sabine*

That makes me think of how we always forget to credit Herbie! I think he's really a wonderful songriter and he proved it in the great touch he put in Show me the Meaning of Being Lonely.

Feelgoodlies