• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ROMEO

Started by Alex Martin, July 01, 2008, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Hi guys. Do you have some information about ROMEO?

I know only they were a dutch band and their sound is really really old cheiron style and few songs are written by carlsson and elofsson.

Thank you.

turnaround

I know them.
"Coming home" (Their biggest hit) and "Secret love" are great songs, but I'm not familiar with their credits.

All I can find is a wikipedia page in dutch http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom%C3%A9o

Probably they are not a band anymore.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Thanks BOSS ;D

A news for you: On maratore website there's a new song max wrote for carolina liar called BEST FRIENDS GIRL.........You know where i can search this song?