• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Brittany Murphy dies aged 32

Started by Alex Martin, December 21, 2009, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

8 Mile and Sin City star Brittany Murphy has died aged 32 years old after suffering a heart attack. She was discovered by her mother after collapsing in the shower yesterday morning (December 20).

Her sudden death is under investigation by the Los Angeles Country Coroner's Office although it will be several weeks until the results of toxicology tests will be available.

Murphy had been working in TV over recent year, providing voice-overs for King Of The Hill, she will feature in a number of forthcoming films, including Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables, which is due to be released next year.

Hollywood stars including Ashton Kutcher, who co-starred with Murphy in 2005's Just Married, and Alicia Silverstone, who starred with her in Clueless, have paid tribute to the actress. Silverstone said: "She was so talented, so warm and so sweet."

I'm So Sad....she was one of my favourite actress :(

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Really weird to have a heart attack at 32....
RIP

Rebecca

Yes, this is really sad. What a shame, only 32. I read that she was addicted to prescription drugs, and I suppose as a celebrity she could get her hands on whatever she wanted. I wouldn't be surprised if she took cocaine too (though she denied it) as that damages your heart. dear oh dear. The toxicology report will be interesting.

Alex Martin

Yeah the toxicology report will be interesting...let's wait and see... :(

Feelgoodlies

Too many celebrities have died this year! What's wrong?!

She is really God. May God rest her soul in peace!