• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar in the studio with Shellback

Started by Izalightblue, February 26, 2010, 11:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Chad Wolf wrote on his twitter:

in the studio with shell back man it is one grey day in stockholm
about 6 hours ago via web 

http://twitter.com/carolinaliar                                             

New songs! Yay!

Alex Martin

Great news.....I want another LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Fantastic news! another Carolina Liar/Maratone album! I can't wait.

ooh, he also says:

#   @kiwidaveg yup we are back to work with Max!   
12:23 AM Feb 25th   via web  in reply to kiwidaveg

Raul_esp

great!! i want another great carolina liar album!

nshinnosuke

oh no I absolutely hate this band especially the vocalist's singing style, they should never ever get involved again with any cheiron songwriters out there, this is like a nightmare comes true,I've always hoped that they'll never get the chance to work with ppl like max again or even diane warren as reported before..I'd rather have max,shellback or anyone with bands like Nickelback or whatever, they really make some good music.

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

Rebecca

Interesting! I didn't realise that some people here didn't like Carolina Liar! I like Nickelback too and would like Max/Shellback to work with them too but I'm very happy they're working with Carolina Liar again.

Alex Martin

Izalightblue

I like Carolina Liar, I think Chad has a great voice! I want another '' Show me what I'm looking for''! ;D.

nshinnosuke

I don't get it, Chad's voice is just beyond terrible !!! even someone who is an absolute crap like Joe Jonas sings slightly better than him

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 03, 2010, 11:30:47 AM
I don't get it, Chad's voice is just beyond terrible !!! even someone who is an absolute crap like Joe Jonas sings slightly better than him

Are you serious??  :o

Izalightblue

Well, I think Chad has such a nice voice, and, if his voice were THAT terrible, probably Max wouldn't produce or support Carolina Liar as he does. He wouldn't want to mess with his producer career.

Izalightblue

From Carolina Liar's twitter:

Back in Sweden ! One of the new songs is just about ready for mix!
about 6 hours ago via web

I'm excited about their album!!! :) Does anyone know when it will be released?

Rebecca

I'm very excited about their album too, I hope it's as good as Coming to Terms.

I don't know when it will be released. Probably in summer so they can tour with it, perhaps?