• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

Twin also did some copy paste in the past such as No Angels Feelgood Lies and Ashley Tisdale Be Good To Me....I wonder why they keep working with untalented female artists like Ashley,they should try working with major artists at least once..like Kelly,Avril,etc.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 17, 2009, 07:38:30 AM
Twin also did some copy paste in the past such as No Angels Feelgood Lies and Ashley Tisdale Be Good To Me....I wonder why they keep working with untalented female artists like Ashley,they should try working with major artists at least once..like Kelly,Avril,etc.
I'm sorry but you call Avril a talent?, she doesn't do anything but screaming! I do think that Ashley doesn't have a good voice, but at least her music is catchy, and that's what the industry is all about now, I mean come on, look at Taylor and Miley, both suck at singing but they do very good on the charts, producers work with anyone as long as you pay them, Max worked with Katy and Vanessa Hudgens, do u think they can sing?!, of course nooo!

Twin's music is based on GREAT tunes rather than vocals, they actually did work with too many good voices, including a group named "V-FACTORY" in a song called 'Love Struck", they actually have good voices, one voice from them sounds like Darin's, they also worked with Sandy from No Angels, my favourite artist, she does have a good voice, they worked with Darin and Charlotte Perrelli, and Bratz.

*Sabine*

In my opinion, the only thing Twin miss is a HIT song. This is the start point if producers want to have more "visibility" in the business and work with huge artists.
Anyways, I appreciate Twin's work, no matter if the artists they produced sell big or not.

nshinnosuke

I love their songs with Bratz...I wish they were real instead of fictional characters....and Sandy's music is pop/rock but I don't think she's a pop/rock girl in person...Just look at the way she dresses and her appearance...

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 17, 2009, 01:34:19 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 17, 2009, 07:38:30 AM
I'm sorry but you call Avril a talent?, she doesn't do anything but screaming! I do think that Ashley doesn't have a good voice, but at least her music is catchy, and that's what the industry is all about now, I mean come on, look at Taylor and Miley, both suck at singing but they do very good on the charts, producers work with anyone as long as you pay them, Max worked with Katy and Vanessa Hudgens, do u think they can sing?!, of course nooo!

Twin's music is based on GREAT tunes rather than vocals, they actually did work with too many good voices, including a group named "V-FACTORY" in a song called 'Love Struck", they actually have good voices, one voice from them sounds like Darin's, they also worked with Sandy from No Angels, my favourite artist, she does have a good voice, they worked with Darin and Charlotte Perrelli, and Bratz.

Great song , yeah , twin are great , when the v-factory album will be released ?

Alex Martin

I don't know twin.They have an official website?

*Sabine*

I don't think they have an official site.

Here is some wikipedia info (it seems reliable): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWIN_(music_producer)

Unexpected

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 17, 2009, 02:51:35 PM
I love their songs with Bratz...I wish they were real instead of fictional characters....and Sandy's music is pop/rock but I don't think she's a pop/rock girl in person...Just look at the way she dresses and her appearance...

You have to check the first album by sandy which called Unexpected ;D it was mainly a pop album with amazing tunes, you can listen to snippets here, the album was mostly produced by them.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on March 17, 2009, 05:44:03 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 17, 2009, 02:51:35 PM

You have to check the first album by sandy which called Unexpected ;D it was mainly a pop album with amazing tunes, you can listen to snippets here, the album was mostly produced by them.

the twin songs are amazing!!

I love ''tell me'' , ''do it all over'' and ''all eyes on you''.

Raul_esp

THIS SONG IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqhRx0uh1M

This is the first time I 've heard it and I'm shocked , the chorus is so amazing.

twin the new great producers!!

nshinnosuke

I have it.... ;) I mean Sandy's album...it's good but I don't really like her in person...OMG that Da Buzz song is awesome !!!!!!! too bad it wasn't a single....

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on March 17, 2009, 07:08:37 PM
I have it.... ;) I mean Sandy's album...

woww , really ?

can you send me it mp ?  ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 17, 2009, 06:33:51 PM

This is the first time I 've heard it and I'm shocked , the chorus is so amazing.

Actually I prefer Twin & Epicentre to maratone for a while now,

BTW do you have the mp3 of this da buzz song??

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on March 17, 2009, 07:44:42 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on March 17, 2009, 06:33:51 PM

Actually I prefer Twin & Epicentre to maratone for a while now,

BTW do you have the mp3 of this da buzz song??

yes , I'll send it to you now

nshinnosuke