• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Per Magnusson and David Kreuger in studio with Kimberley Walsh

Started by turnaround, November 05, 2012, 07:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

We can see their new studio :D ?

Per Magnusson
Nice day in the studio today with Kimberley Walsh.

Kimberley is a member of Girls Aloud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberley_Walsh

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I never liked Girls Aloud, their music is't my thing at all. But for her to actually go for our beloved excheironers is something really big.

I hope it's not something as crappy as the Cheryl stuff!

turnaround

QuoteAnother Girls Aloud member goes solo. After the huge-success of Cheryl, the relative success of Nicola and the flop of Nadine, it's time to try luck our favorite Princess Fiona of "Shrek the Musical", Kimberley Walsh is ready to bring the world her solo album. She started recording the album this summer in Stockholm, working with pop producers including Per Magnusson and David Kreuger.
The Melanie C-musical thearter-inspired album complete with interesting takes on theater classics is called "Centre Stage" and it's scheduled for release on February 4, 2013 via Decca Records. The track "One Day I'll Fly Away" from Moulin Rouge was the first song recorded and possible the first single. The promotion of the album, in case it has, will match with "Ten: The Hits Tour" so she will provably sing a song of this album on tour.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Amazing!!

Per Magnusson
In 1997, I recorded my first international record with Boyzone. Today, almost exactly 15 years later, I'm back in the studio with Ronan Keating recording a duet for Kimberley Walsh's album. Fun times! — Metropolis Studios.

official homepage:

http://kimberleywalshofficial.com
And I liked it..

turnaround

Tracklist

1. One Day I'll Fly Away
2. On My Own
3. Somewhere
4. Falling Slowly - Kimberley Walsh, Ronan Keating
5. Memory
6. Defying Gravity
7. I Still Believe - Kimberley Walsh, Louise Dearman
8. Dreams Can Learn To Fly
9. Another Suitcase In Another Hall
10. Hushabye Mountain
11. As Long As He Needs Me
12. You First Loved Me
And I liked it..

turnaround

Credits - we have original songs :D

and 1:30 snippets on iTunes

One Day I'll Fly Away      Joe Sample & Will Jennings                  
On My Own      Trevor Nunn, Jean-Marc Natel, Claude-Michel Schönberg, Alain Boublil, John Gaird & Herbert Kretzmer                  
Somewhere      Leonard Bernstein & Stephen Sondheim                  
Falling Slowly (feat. Ronan Keating)      Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova                  
Memory      Andrew Lloyd Webber                  
Defying Gravity      Stephen Schwartz                  
I Still Believe (feat. Louise Dearman)      Claude-Michel Schönberg                  
Dreams Can Learn To Fly      Fredrik Kempe, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger & Sharon Vaughan                  
Another Suitcase In Another Hall      Andrew Lloyd Webber                  
Hushabye Mountain      Robert B. Sherman & Richard M. Sherman                  
As Long As He Needs Me      Lionel Bart                  
You First Loved Me      Fredrik Kempe, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger & Sharon Vaughan                  
One Day I'll Fly Away (The Alias Club Mix)      Will Jennings & Joe Sample                  
Easy Terms (Acoustic Version)      Willy Russell                  
Someone To Watch Over Me (Acoustic version)      George Gershwin                  
Tomorrow (Acoustic version)      Martin Charnin & Charles Strouse                  
And I liked it..

turnaround

Album has been released in Ireland. Go for gold Kimberley!  :)

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/centre-stage-deluxe/id586585725

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I didn't expect her to go this road actually, the songs (of Per and David) sound very Il Divo-ish. They need to knock it off seriously, this style NEVER works, no one could measure up to Max apparently >:(  Also, why the hell was Ronan with them in the pic up there when as the credits say her song with him isn't even produced by them?