• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction second album and single "Live While We’re Young"

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2012, 02:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Very good  8)
Exactly. Someone has edited Max out of the credits, I still hope it is true.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Next single is the Dr Luke track called "Little Things" 
And I liked it..

Joshua

My guess is that there'll be no Max. Obviously not on "Rock Me" anyway. At least Shellback and Rami are working together, that's gotta be a good sign for future working relationships.

turnaround

Here you can see all the credits of the "Take me home" album

http://www.qobuz.com/album/take-me-home-yearbook-edition-one-direction/0886443503151

Simply click on "Masquer les interprètes"

So excited for the Kristian Lundin songs, it's been a while since he did boyband stuff.   
And I liked it..

Out

7 Carl Falk+Rami (incl. 3  Shellbacks) and 1 Dr. Luke. Not bad, not bad!

Joshua

All I can say is wow! This is going to be one great album. You know it's going to be good when you're already in love with the snippets. Why oh why did they choose "Live While We're Young" for the lead single? There are so many better tracks here, and they're all still Rami's.

"Little Things" is the second single (turned out to be an Ed Sheeran track, not Dr. Luke). Video here. http://youtu.be/xGPeNN9S0Fg

turnaround

"Little things" is very nice. Great clever but not boring music. Love the pureness of it.

And the snippets are all very promising. I am not expecting them to deliver innovations, just some contemporary pop music. And what I heard so far was pretty good and there seem to be many songs better than the first single. They just didn't want to risk anything for the first single.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

It sounds like a solid pop album , I Can't wait for the leak.

Joshua

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 03, 2012, 10:47:12 PM
I Can't wait for the leak.

Looks like it's leaking already, I just found "Kiss You" on YouTube, couldn't help myself. The chorus is plain awesome!

turnaround

"They don't know about us" was also leaked as it was on youtube!
And I liked it..

Joshua

"Was on YouTube" is right... they are being blocked left, right and centre now. :D Do you think the label releases these leaks purposely? I mean, surely it's all about promotion, rather than some dodgy employee getting hold of them and putting them online.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Amazing pop album , I love All the Rami songs and Specially ''C'mon c'mon''.

Khan9898

A lot of great songs on the album that make you question the single choices.