• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What Makes You Beautiful / One Thing - One Direction (Rami, Carl, Savan)

Started by Khan9898, August 08, 2011, 01:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

alright, this song rocks. "you got that one thing" reminds me "I want it thaaaaat way"...

Raul_esp

Quote from: Axel on January 14, 2012, 10:38:20 AM
alright, this song rocks. "you got that one thing" reminds me "I want it thaaaaat way"...

Omg , you're right , this part reminded to me so familiar , but i didn't know what it was  ;D

klukan

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on January 14, 2012, 10:38:20 AM

Wow yeah it's so close, same melody at the end of the line and same chords too. I'm sure Max and Andreas won't mind! ;)

Feelgoodlies

Dominik

actually the same chords but not the same melody! they go from high to low, opposite in "i want it that way". I'm such a nitpicker ;)

Axel

Dominik: of course, you're right. I didn't say it was an identical rip-off. :) But damn it's close. :)

Joshua

Quote from: Dominik on January 15, 2012, 08:07:50 PM
actually the same chords but not the same melody! they go from high to low, opposite in "i want it that way". I'm such a nitpicker ;)

Yep it's literally just the last two words, that's why I said 'at the end of the line'! :D

turnaround

Single can be pre-ordered:

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/preorder/one-thing-single/id494949542?affId=1277383

There will be a bonus-track "I Should Have Kissed You"

I wonder if it's Cheiron....

Snippet is here:

http://www.onedirectionmusic.com/gb/news/entry/i_should_of_kissed_you
And I liked it..

turnaround

What makes you beautiful is not #11 on the US I-tunes charts. They are going to break the US  ;D
And I liked it..