• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy New Album 5 Max Martin songs

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", April 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I asked Lesley on my space and yes its true she is working with max martin/rami/dr luke.......Carlsson/elofsson

""""" yes that is true, and im having a great time. going back to stockholm on thursday to do the final recording with max on 5 tracks, so the album is almost ready""""""
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

omg - 5 tracks!

how exciting! Nicky, thanks for asking Lesley and letting us all know!

Linda

Wow thats great!

I can't wait to hear them...

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

PSYCHO b*tch (Legal Title)  bmi.com

Songwriter/Composer

KOTECHA SAVAN
MARTIN MAX  
ROY LESLIE

i want to hear this song right know
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Woooo Savan and MAX. What a combination :D
And I liked it..

Linda

Alex Martin

Orrible TITLE!!!! I don't like bad words in a song. Bad education to the children......

Ahi Ahi Ahi bad style MAX.

CHB

is "There'll Be Angels" a max martin song ? I like this song

ITS ALIVE

Quoteis "There'll Be Angels" a max martin song ? I like this song

I am also interested to know this. Can anybody shed some light on the subject? Great song. Sounds like Max.

Rebecca

What is There'll Be Angels? Who sings this?

ITS ALIVE

turnaround

I searched BMI and ASCAP but so far it isn't listed on any site.

Let's hope we have a confirmation soon  :D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I have been listening to this song quite a bit - I really like it. I like how it's sad sounding. I can't tell if it's Max or not, sometimes I think it is then other times I think no.

I will very interested to find out who wrote it too.

Prime

"There'll be angels" is one of Lesley's old songs. It was written before she started to work with Max Martin.