• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

great song , i like all the songs of kevin borg .

Feelgoodlies

Nice song!

And did I posted this song, I love it, very cheiron!

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 06, 2009, 03:35:08 PM
Nice song!

This shit is cool!!  ;D
Thanks for making me discover the song.
Got the mp3 Feelgoodlies?

*Sabine*

Lee West's song is even better!!
And of course I can't find it on EMule!!  >:(

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 15, 2009, 10:47:30 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 06, 2009, 03:35:08 PM
Nice song!

This shit is cool!!  ;D
Thanks for making me discover the song.
Got the mp3 Feelgoodlies?
I do ;), I will send ya it!

*Sabine*

Thanks so much!!!  ;D Goes directly to iPod!

Feelgoodlies

Another song I actually really love which is from German singer Jeanette, I posted two songs from here on the first page, listen here.

Feelgoodlies

My god I really like Didrik Thott songs lately, I just found out another good song he's written just this year for I guess a Swiss singer called "Lunatica", the name of the song is "How Did It Come To This", it literally is great, you can listen to the full song here, I even wrote the lyrics, if anybody is interested I can post them!

Unexpected

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 21, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
My god I really like Didrik Thott songs lately, I just found out another good song he's written just this year for I guess a Swiss singer called "Lunatica", the name of the song is "How Did It Come To This", it literally is great, you can listen to the full song here, I even wrote the lyrics, if anybody is interested I can post them!

this song is great!!!

Alex Martin

A ballad/rock song....There a lacuna coil's song really similar to this but i don't remember the title.