• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Linda Teodosiu - Reprogram My Heart, omg I loved it, another good song from her. She is the same girl who did the song Love Sux

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 25, 2009, 09:03:15 PM
Linda Teodosiu - Reprogram My Heart, omg I loved it, another good song from her. She is the same girl who did the song Love Sux

Amazing song!!

Feelgoodlies

Didn't find a proper topic to post it in, but the Veroncas decided to release "4ever" in September in the UK, they shot a third video for it with a different version, here you can watch and hear it. I didn't like the new version :-\

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 12, 2009, 04:20:23 PM
Didn't find a proper topic to post it in, but the Veroncas decided to release "4ever" in September in the UK, they shot a third video for it with a different version, here you can watch and hear it. I didn't like the new version :-\

wow great they release the single again , the song is amazing , obth versions are very semble but I think the original is better.

Unexpected

Never liked those girls, and I don't think I'll ever will!

Rebecca

wow, incredible they are releasing 4Ever again, I love that song, I love the new video. Yeah, the new version is nearly exactly the same, maybe they just recorded some new vocals for some of the song. I hope it does well in the UK.

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on August 13, 2009, 12:33:10 PM
wow, incredible they are releasing 4Ever again, I love that song, I love the new video. Yeah, the new version is nearly exactly the same, maybe they just recorded some new vocals for some of the song. I hope it does well in the UK.
Me too, love that song and glad it's getting a new life! 

*Sabine*

Is it me or some vocals are a bit different?
I like less this version than the regular one, or even the pool version.
Mostly, blonde doesn't fit Jess at all...

Rebecca

yeah, some vocals seem different, but some sound the same, I don't understand why they'd record new vocals when the original sounded great, but it's great it's getting another life.  also agree, Jess does not suit blonde

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 16, 2009, 11:44:54 AM
Is it me or some vocals are a bit different?
I like less this version than the regular one, or even the pool version.
Mostly, blonde doesn't fit Jess at all...
As always Sabine takes the word from my mouth... I didn't like the song because of this vocal editing, or re-recording, and yes one of the twins looks really bad with blond hair!
Quote from: Rebecca on August 16, 2009, 01:40:22 PM
yeah, some vocals seem different, but some sound the same, I don't understand why they'd record new vocals when the original sounded great, but it's great it's getting another life.  also agree, Jess does not suit blonde
I guess they re-recorded it because they wanted it to sound different cuz you know it's been out for ages in other countries. Lame idea I know, but oh well. I love the original to bits!

Feelgoodlies

Australian singer Vanessa Amorosi has just premiered her new single, a song called "This is Who I Am", the song has that Luke/Max vibe, I really loved it, listen here

*Sabine*

Oh wow, great discover, thanks buddy!
It's sooo copy/paste indeed, I love the song!
So many Hot and Cold copy pastes recently... Everybody wants Max and Luke success!  :P

Feelgoodlies

Glad you liked it Sabine, it's on repeat on my iPod ever since I found out about it. She is shooting the video for it at the moment!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 29, 2009, 10:20:22 PM
Australian singer Vanessa Amorosi has just premiered her new single, a song called "This is Who I Am", the song has that Luke/Max vibe, I really loved it, listen here

great song , I loved it in the first listen.

Feelgoodlies

A very good song by a Belgian group called Jameerah, the name of the song is "All Eyes On Me", I liked it!