• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 30, 2009, 04:01:02 PM
A very good song by a Belgian group called Jameerah, the name of the song is "All Eyes On Me", I liked it!

woww amazing song , I love it!

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 30, 2009, 04:01:02 PM
A very good song by a Belgian group called Jameerah, the name of the song is "All Eyes On Me", I liked it!

I love it too, great song!

I don't really like the Vanessa Amorosi song, though it is definitely a copy of Max/Luke. I've never been a fan of her, she has copied Pink before with her song "Perfect".

*Sabine*

Nice video!! I really love this song more and more.

Feelgoodlies

Guys, I just wanna tell you about a singer called "Britt Nicole", I actually posted a song from her in this post called "Ready" which you actually really liked, well, she is back with a new album, a very good catchy record. Here are some tracks which I really loved:

"Welcome To The Show" The chorus is just wow
"Headphones"
"Like A Star"
"Walk On The Water"
"The Lost Get Found

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 26, 2009, 09:10:20 PM
Guys, I just wanna tell you about a singer called "Britt Nicole", I actually posted a song from her in this post called "Ready" which you actually really liked, well, she is back with a new album, a very good catchy record. Here are some tracks which I really loved:

"Welcome To The Show" The chorus is just wow
"Headphones"
"Like A Star"
"Walk On The Water"
"The Lost Get Found

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE SONGS , IT'S PURE POP ! AND THE VOICE IS AMAZING TOO , MY FAVOURITE ARE ''welcome to the show'' and ''like a star''.

Feelgoodlies

I'm glad you liked them Raul, I think she has what it takes(vocally and musically), but too bad she is underrated!

nshinnosuke

this one might be old but I've just heard it and it sounds awesome !!! best idol coronation song ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akDCVT9FcpE&feature=related
his latest single sounds great as well,soo 2004

Alex Martin

I didn't know the song.....sounds really good.

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Yes both songs are good, specially the Swedish one!

Feelgoodlies

Guys, "Stephen Gately" the one who sings "Stay"  whom I posted his song here sometime ago, he is the guy from Boyzone, passed away at 33 :'( :'(....

Alex Martin

Yes......too young to die....so sad :'(

R.I.P Stephen.

Feelgoodlies

OK, let's change the mood now

Here is a great discovery for two singers, a Belgian(I guess) and a Swedish one Kim-Lian and Linda Bengtzing, the name of the song is "Not that Kinda Girl", and omg it's really good.

The Video