• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

WOWW AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS MAX!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

georg_e

GREATTTTT!!!    So happy for Max, Shellback & Pink -- this song truly deserves it!!   :D

Izalightblue

Yes!!! Congrats, Max, Shellbck and Pink!!! Max did it again, hehe. ;) :D ;D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

wow, such incredible news! yep, this song really deserves it.

So this makes it Max's 9th Billboard no.1! great news for Shellback and Pink too.

Hopefully Max/Luke's new Britney song will get to No.1 to make it ten no 1's, unless there's something that pops up earlier, or maybe it will be Fuckin Perfect?

nshinnosuke

Feelgoodlies

I kind of didnt expect this actually!

Congrats to P!nk, Max and Shell!

JackSnr

Found this interesting interview where Pink mentions Max. It's quite sweet actually.

'After that experiment, she returned to hitmaking with "I'm Not Dead," which began an occasional partnership with Martin that's still flourishing.

"I did not want to work with him; he did not want to work with me," said Pink about the godfather of Scandinavian pop, who'd made his name working with the Backstreet Boys and Spears — the very peer group that had sent Pink running toward the rock-oriented Perry. "I don't like working with hitmakers. I don't want hits! You're not even allowed to say that word around me."

Yet Pink and Martin hit it off. "I walked into the studio with two bottles of wine, and we opened one of them, and a week later, we were friends for life," she recalled. "He's a closet punker; he's hilarious. His family is amazing, and I just adore him to death."

"Raise Your Glass" is one of two collaborations with Martin and his occasional writing partner (and fellow Swede) Shellback on "Greatest Hits ... So Far!!!" It's emblematic Pink, with a punky snarled vocal, a nod to hip-hop in her comical asides, and a big chorus that pays tribute to the underdogs who, like the singer herself, "will never be anything but loud."

georg_e

^     ^     ^

Nice article. That's the second time I read Pink calling Max a "punk rocker"  :D

Izalightblue

Haha, very interesting and nice article! '' Punk rocker '' ;D.