• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 18, 2009, 09:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Fantastic news that Outta My Head is the second single!  It should be a big hit.

I really like Naked too, but most of the rest of the album is dreadful to me.

Alex Martin

Agree with you reb....only four songs are great for me.

*Sabine*

I don't like the album. I only like I got you and Outta my head, I wonder why...  ::)
;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 17, 2009, 12:15:39 PM
I don't like the album. I only like I got you and Outta my head, I wonder why...  ::)
;D
Just so you know Sabine. I Got You was only written by Max, it was produced by "Arnthor" only! ;)

I'm gonna have to agree, her album is really boring, I only liked our cheiron-ers songs.

Rebecca

Yeah, for sure, I like only I Got You, Outta My Head and Naked and the rest is very boring indeed.

Alex, what's the fourth song you like? maybe Love Letter?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

max and lundin songs are great and My hands is nice to but its something with leonas voice, that i get headache
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

No, no guys, after getting my copy of the album and hearing it, I guess I really loved a song called "Broken", it is really amazing!

Oh and my sister, who is a fan of hers, liked "Naked" the best, bear it that she isn't into the producers thing like me, I told her it was produced by mr.Lundin. She also liked "Outta My Head" but she thought that the chorus is boring. Well that's her opinion.

Rebecca

so true, Nicky, her voice is hard to listen to after a while.

Lost then found is only okay for me, same as Broken.

nshinnosuke

that's exactly what I thought...
she eats up her words, her pronouncation is beyond terrible :-\

Raul_esp

broken is amazing , it sounds like a ryan tedder song.

maxmartin'sfan

Leona has one the most beautiful voice on the planet! her new album is just amazing !

nshinnosuke

people are exaggerating...saying that she's the next Mariah or whatever but nobody could rival Mariah & Whitney in their prime

Unexpected

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 20, 2009, 07:45:59 AM
people are exaggerating...saying that she's the next Mariah or whatever but nobody could rival Mariah & Whitney in their prime

Vocally; Yes she can! but the success Mariah and whitney had were in a time where Sales were in their peak, now industry sales are declining, Leona is great talent and I prefer her to mariah and whitney.

sforzando

I also think that Leona can!!!
Only a few years past as a singer, she has topped US chart, sang in Olympic closing ceremony, join singing 'Just stand up' with great divas (and get Max write songs for her lol). ;D
I think this album is really great but maybe people had been expecting more  from her. ;)