• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heyheyhey

Interesting about Swift is also her new ticket selling approach. Fans have to outcompete each other in buying albums (up to 13 times), buying merch and in watching her music videos 5 times each day, if they want tickets for her show. Her fanbase is large enough so that could really screw typical metrics and help in dismanteling old records. I guess she actually has a chance at taking adeles record of selling 3.38mil album copies in the first week, even when most of her fans are young and likely don't listen to CDs any more.

Sources:
https://www.engadget.com/2017/08/25/taylor-swift-ticketmaster-tickets/
http://www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-reputation-tour-tickets-fans-upset-2017-8?IR=T

B Steady

The drums are quite annoying on RFI.
And I see no connection between verse and chorus, sounds like two independent parts.

Maty Noyes has a new song out, called Say It To My Face. This should've been produced by Max & Ali and then sung by Taylor and we would have a perfect Reputation single.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 08, 2017, 04:13:52 PM
The drums are quite annoying on RFI.
And I see no connection between verse and chorus, sounds like two independent parts.

Maty Noyes has a new song out, called Say It To My Face. This should've been produced by Max & Ali and then sung by Taylor and we would have a perfect Reputation single.

Nice point.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 08, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

That.
I like the drums, they do not disturb the rest of the sounds but they're not special either...

B Steady

In the meantime I fell in love with both singles, probably preferring LWYMMD.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 21, 2017, 04:16:23 PM
In the meantime I fell in love with both singles, probably preferring LWYMMD.

Seems you like it nice and slow, though...

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 22, 2017, 08:20:59 AM
Seems you like it nice and slow, though...

On the one side yes, on the other side I prefer the fast LWYMMD :P
Vila i frid Dag

NeutronSynergy

Sounds slightly something like 'Timbaland involved.'
Though..not saying that some of the stuff used anyway isn't all around iconic.

But that's a bomb.
alis grave nil

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight