• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folcker Videos

Started by *Sabine*, January 18, 2008, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Quote from: Tiiger on January 24, 2008, 01:09:16 PM
"How Will I Know (Who You Are)" has to be one of the best and most immortal popsongs ever written. I heard it on radio yesterday, I heard it on radio today, and last week too for matter.

It still feels very fresh, doesn't it?  :)

Ohh that's great , and they always play it as a background of one of the most sucssessful music shows here ((Star Academy)) and ((The Perfect Bride)) they Love it here  ;D

turnaround

As I said several times, I am sure that it will be soon covered by an artist.
Maybe by an Idol.

If they do, I hope they treat it like they should. The song means a lot to many people I am sure.
And I liked it..

Linda

to be able to love is one of my fave songs ever.

Tiiger

Videos with Jessica coming up on Youtube very soon.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on January 24, 2008, 04:06:28 PM
As I said several times, I am sure that it will be soon covered by an artist.
Maybe by an Idol.

If they do, I hope they treat it like they should. The song means a lot to many people I am sure.

I hope this song won't covered , because there's no way can be better than it is now , like tell me by sandy I was shocked when I heared the covers , I didn't like them

Feelgoodlies

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove How Will I know......Oh lord Jessica is amazing there

Oh please I don't want a cover for this!!

*Sabine*

Really Jessica still gets some airplay? In what country do you live?
Here in France, Tell me what you like was successful, I heard it on a local radio like twice or three times in the last 5 years.... :(
By the way, though How will i know is very good, tell me what u like stays the best for me! even better than some britney songs!

Feelgoodlies

Yes Tell Me What You Like is very popular song in Europe I used to watch on VIVA a lot and even on MCM France lol....

But for me Cherion-ly speaking I looooooooooooove To Be Able To Love more .

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

*Sabine*

Oh yes, when i went to Sweden, I noticed that Cheiron songs were play a lot! Even songs sung by artists who kinda disappeared or very old songs... Like I heard Sometimes and Baby one more time on NRJ in 2004. We'd never have that on NRJ in France..... :(

turnaround

Thanks to Tiiger we have two videos most of us have never seen probably:

How will I know and I do live at Stadskampen, 1998, with a full band.

How will I know: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=xAGCRJwRPcc
I do: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=xrlFI4JAEBA

Highly recommended, make you sure you chose the "high quality" option.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

lovely , and she sound perfect in How will I know

Feelgoodlies

Thanks for the links specially How Will I Know, I looooove that song!!

Tiiger

Jessica is probably one of the finest singers Max ever worked with.
I mean, her voice is FLAWLESS! Not many can sing the way she does live. She's amazing.

I shall upload more videos with Jessica later on, I already ripped two more.  :D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

*Sabine*

Thanks so much for the links, i'll download themas soon as i get home!