• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Fireal - Breathe ( Written by Max and Per Aldeheim)

Started by Izalightblue, December 09, 2010, 01:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! More new songs coming! Max and Per have written for Fireal, a finnish rock band. The song is called '' Breathe''. It sounds great!! I love Max/Per collaborations.

Info about the band and listening to the song, here:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150586

georg_e

WoW, that is hot, what a great find Iza!  I really love Max's cranked up rock stuff, and there's certain guitar sounds in there that are very Max :)  He's covering every genre in 2011 :D

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Ha, George, yes, I agree, he's covering every genre! I think that is great! It shows even more how he is such a talented producer and musician!  :D ;D

MicH

I don't usually mind the rock stuff that comes from my country but this is good one because it has the catchiness :) Max is great because he works all over the place, with different bands from different countries. I think he's omnipotent. ( don't read that wrong )

Rebecca

another great discovery Iza!
I love Max/Per songs too, I love it when Max does rock. great song!

Out

Love-love-love this sort of Max' rock-stuff!!!
Thanx for discovery Iza!

Alex Martin

The Album.....

please do not link to fileshare services

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 21, 2011, 02:56:58 PM
The Album.....

please do not link to fileshare services

Oh thanks , althought I don't know if it's allowed in the forum , anyway what are the other max songs in the album??

Rebecca

Thanks Alex, I'd forgotten all about this. I love it.