• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Youngblood - Blame it on you and Youngblood at Melodifestivalen (David Kreuger)

Started by clabbelito, November 28, 2011, 11:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

They made it to the AC - Andra Chancen (second Chance show)

David was introduced as the guy who wrote songs for Britney Spears or something like this :)

Will do a screenshot later.

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I loved the song although I thought it sounded a  bit like "Popular".

I can't wait to hear their album!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 24, 2012, 02:14:47 PM
I loved the song although I thought it sounded a  bit like "Popular".

I can't wait to hear their album!

Don't you mean "Manboy" ;)

turnaround

That's the album cover then - and best news about it - even Jörgen is on board.

Sveriges största boyband debuterar med albumet "Running Home To You" som innehåller Melodifestivallåten "Youngblood" samt ytterligare spår från några av Sveriges största låtskrivare/producenter. Bakom pojkbandet ligger även hitmakarna Fredrik Kempe och David Kreuger (Westlife, Backstreet Boys m fl). Jörgen Elofsson har skrivit "American Girlfriend", "Sleep On It" och "Outside Boy".

Youngblood (Kempe, David)
American Girlfriend (Jörgen, Alexandra Leah Tamposi, Fredrik Thomander)
Tenderly (Kempe, Kreuger, Magnusson, Robbins Lindy)
Play My Song
Blame It On You (Alexander Kronlund, Lukas Hilbert, Josef "Larossi" Svedlund, Andreas "Quiz" Romdhane, Aimee Proal)
Running Home To You
Sleep On It ("Let's sleep on it" on ASCAP (Per, David, Jörgen) old Westlife team :) )
Outside Boy (Jörgen)
Youngblood (Instrumental)

And single cover

And I liked it..

Unexpected

Fredrik Thomander :o :o :o  YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I knew there's something keeps me coming back for them, LOL!

Feelgoodlies

turnaround

I just asked them in the chat and they answered:

Hi Youngblood, how was it working with David Kreuger and Jörgen Elofsson, those two Swedish songwriting veterans?

Youngblood: It was a great honour working with Fredrik, David and Jörgen. We are really looking forward to our album release on wednesday! :)
And I liked it..

turnaround

They didn't make it but the album is out on Wednesday.

Snippets are here:

http://www.qobuz.com/album/running-home-to-you-youngblood/5099962140256

Here are the credits.

Youngblood (David Kreuger, Fredrik Kempe)
American Girlfriend (Jorgen Elofsson, Fredrik Thomander, Alexandra Tamposi)
Tenderly (Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Lindy Robbins, Fredrik Kempe
Play My Song (David Kreuger, Fredrik Kempe, K-One, L John)
Blame it on You (Alexander Kronlund, Josef Larossi, Lukas Hilbert, Andreas Romdhane, Aimee Proal)
Running Home to You (Per Magnusson, Sharon Vaughn, David Kreuger, Fredrik Kempe)
Sleep on It (Per Magnusson, Jorgen Elofsson,  David Kreuger)
Outside Boy (Jorgen Elofsson)
Youngblood (David Kreuger, Fredrik Kempe)

Album sounds great, "Sleep on it" is probably a left-over from the good old Gareth Gate times.
And I liked it..