• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hollywood Walk of Fame - Backstreet Boys - Guest speaker Max Martin

Started by turnaround, April 22, 2013, 06:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

this was really really weird. It was totally awesome, but it was weird in the way that I saw him talk for the first time. I think I haven't heard him talk in any other clip yet... (yeah I'm not much of a youtube-surfer)...

I actually really believe him. I really believe that these guys were a turning point for him, and that he wanted to take this opportunity to return a thank-you to them. In those moments when he describes the goosebumps, it almost sounds like his voice is cracking up. I think he was really touched by the moment and got a little emotional, which - in my book - is a sign of great character if he is moved by something like this, even though he can work with every possible big name out there. He met the guys when they were nobody, and now they stand on the Walk of Fame. I think he was really moved by that.

Max, my deep respect goes out to you.

davegeenz

Thanks for clipping up Max's speech from the full BSB Walk of Fame ceremony. Such an awesome achievement for the lads, and great to see both sides acknowledge each other after all their successes over the year... nice to know they still remember how it all started.  Great to see/hear Max speaking in public (rare!) and really looking forward to hearing the fruits of their recent reunion in the studio.

nznexus

i love max martin and doctor luke..

i liked what he said..
they still look the same.

well its amazing that they still work together.. after so many years i mean that they still doing this..

max martin u are truly an inspiration!

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Izalightblue

rebekahELLE

It was great to see him speak with so much respect for the BSB's.  I've always respected his right to privacy and staying out of the limelight, but like everyone else, I want to see him and hear him speak!  His influence on the pop music industry is incredible, and I agree with one of the previous posters that it would be great to see a documentary on his career.  It's been a big month for Max Martin!  Congrats to him and his team.