• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (Ilya, Savan Kotecha)

Started by smadaleinad, April 17, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Quote from: getawaydriver on January 13, 2019, 01:06:26 AM
Registered on APRA.

"Break Up with Your Girlfriend": Kandi Burruss, Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs, Ariana Grande, Ilya, Savan Kotecha & Max Martin

I smell sample.

bugmenot

Even more interesting article on Ariana's phonetics.
I wonder, was her problems a result of poor mastering or excessive compression?

https://www.acelinguist.com/2018/07/dialect-dissection-ariana-grande.html

j.fco.morales

turnaround

New album.

How many Max songs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_U,_Next

I have read that "break up with your girlfriend" is the only Max Martin song on the album which samples Nsync "It makes me ill"

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

There's only 4 Tommy Brown produced tracks.
And Illya and Savan shared some stuff on their IG accounts about their input on the album, so there's more than one song from the Cousins.

turnaround

imagine      Ariana Grande, Andrew Wansel, Nathan Perez, Priscilla Renea & Jameel Roberts   
needy      Ariana Grande, Tommy Brown, Victoria Monét & Tayla Parx   
NASA      Tommy Brown, Charles Anderson, Victoria Monét & Tayla Parx   
bloodline      Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Savan Kotecha   
fake smile      Ariana Grande, Andrew Wansel, Nathan Perez, Priscilla Renea, Kennedi Lykken, Justin Tranter, Joseph W. Frierson & Mary Lou Frierson   
bad idea      Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Savan Kotecha   
make up      Ariana Grande, Tommy Brown, Tayla Parx, Victoria Monét & Brian Malik Baptiste   
ghostin      Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Victoria Monét, Ilya Salmanzadeh & Savan Kotecha   
in my head      Ariana Grande, Brittany Chi Coney, Denisia Andrews, Andrew Wansel, Nathan Perez, Lindel Deon Nelson Jr & Jameel Roberts   
7 rings      Ariana Grande, Tommy Brown, Charles Anderson, Michael Foster, Victoria Monét, Tayla Parx, Njomza Vitia, Richard Rogers, Oscar Hammerstein II & Kimberly Krysiuk   
thank u, next      Ariana Grande, Tommy Brown, Michael Foster, Charles Anderson, Tayla Parx, Victoria McCants, Njomza Vitia & Kimberly Krysiuk   
break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored      Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Savan Kotecha, Kandi Burruss & Kevin Briggs   
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Ilya... I like him, but I expected some tracks from the two Oscars.

nanofives

I saw this coming, she left Ali's track in dangerous woman for the deluxe edition, since love me harder there were all Ilya singles from the cousins, she's comfortable with him.

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Is Ariana trying to get them out of the writers block? If it isn't that I don't get why they are not cutting that many songs a year anymore.

j.fco.morales

I genuinely think she's inspired, it's been rough for her.

But label wants hit songs and they know Max and his team are at their best together.

nanofives

Not anymore with Tommy Brown and Victoria Monet I think xD

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on January 29, 2019, 10:20:58 PM
Not anymore with Tommy Brown and Victoria Monet I think xD

Well, watch at her last two #1 records... Into You peaked at #13.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 30, 2019, 11:31:32 AM
Well, watch at her last two #1 records... Into You peaked at #13.
That's what I'm trying to say, Tommy and Victoria did what Ilya, max and savan couldn't do since 2014.

Rex

How come no one has posted this yet? (sorry I didnt know how to include the pic in my comment) https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyUo0gA233/