• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

cher lloyd with max martin - new single "I Wish"

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on March 18, 2014, 01:04:44 PM
Album can be pre-ordered:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sorry-im-late/id836769025

Could get some of the credits from APRA

Just Be Mine (SCHUSTER J/LEVIN B/POSNER M)
Bind Your Love (WROLDSEN I/FALK C/SCHUSTER J/YACOUB R)
I Wish (feat. T.I.) (SHELLBACK/KOTECHA/OZGO/HARRIS
Sirens (WROLDSEN I/FALK C/YACOUB R)
Dirty Love (MAX/KOTECHA/SCHUSTER/JERLSTROM/LLOYD/SO)
Human
Sweet Despair (PATTERSON MARY BETH, CHER LLOYD, EVIGAN JASON)
Killin' It (SOEDERBERG/SCHUSTER/KOTECHA/JERLSTROEM/T)
Goodnight (CARLSSON J/LLOYD C/SQUIRE M/WRIGHT E)
M.F.P.O.T.Y. (CARLSSON/BORRERO/KOTECHA/SHELLBACK/LLOYD)
Alone With Me (HOLTER O/SCHUSTER J/KOTECHA S)

Lots of Shellback+Savan, these are great news.
Plus Rami+Carl Falk, now I'm interested in this one.

turnaround

Credits for "Sirens"

Denniz Pop Award winner Kristoffer Fogelmark and Albin Nedler also involved.

Rami - the allrounder. What is a associated performer??

Cher Lloyd, Associated Performer, Main Artist, Associated Performer - Ina Wroldsen, Composer, Lyricist - Rami, Associated Performer, Bass, Composer, Editor, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Carl Falk, Associated Performer, Composer, Editor, Guitar, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Editor, Guitar - Marlene Strand - Albin Nedler, Editor, Recording Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on March 21, 2014, 03:00:44 PM
Credits for "Sirens"

Denniz Pop Award winner Kristoffer Fogelmark and Albin Nedler also involved.

Rami - the allrounder. What is a associated performer??

Cher Lloyd, Associated Performer, Main Artist, Associated Performer - Ina Wroldsen, Composer, Lyricist - Rami, Associated Performer, Bass, Composer, Editor, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Carl Falk, Associated Performer, Composer, Editor, Guitar, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Editor, Guitar - Marlene Strand - Albin Nedler, Editor, Recording Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer

There are a lot of rights: all the persons involved in the recording receives an amount of money for their work.
The main ones are the creative heads behind the music: songwriters, producer and lyricists.

There are related rights, the ones including the performers of the songs: vocalists, musicians and technicians.
If you play guitar on a hit song, you earn money: each spin is a penny -in any format, from syncs to a radio spin- and all the people involved receive some money from that.

Rebecca

turnaround

Catchy. Max and Shellback. Please never stop.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rex

turnaround

I guess it means the song does not meet Max Martin standards and sounds like a reject.

I'd say it 's a good album track or buzz single.
And I liked it..

Polarmachine

I think it's a little wierd intro which continues through the song under the big drums.
You can't really feel it in my opinion.

But maybe Those other dudes are involved in production on this one. Or are they just writers?

Rex

The drums remind me a bit of the powerpuff intro song, http://youtu.be/4mmCMUPCNgE?t=34 Apart from it, i love it!

j.fco.morales

New promo single, it's called Human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nWbjxs_OOI

I freaking love the track, can't stand her vocals.
I'm really feeling these hip hop drums!