• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

cher lloyd with max martin - new single "I Wish"

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Polarmachine on March 31, 2014, 05:32:02 PM
I think it's a little wierd intro which continues through the song under the big drums.
You can't really feel it in my opinion.

But maybe Those other dudes are involved in production on this one. Or are they just writers?
This is the problem now, for me.......everything is so diluted.  Where is Max (or Dr. Luke) in any of the records they make now?  The last time you could tell this was @"I Kissed A gIRL" and "Hot 'n Cold".  Back then -- a new song came out by them and I HAD to hear it: now, half the time I don't even bother, because it's so "committee" now. I'd love it if they just ditched all these people and went back to writing together, the two of them, but that's not gonna happen.......

turnaround

HUMAN
Cathy Lee Gravitt
Laura Pergolizzi
Robert Marvin

taken from SESAC

Song was co-written by Catt Gravitt - don't know who produced it.

http://razorandtiemusicpublishing.com/writers/catt-gravitt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catt_Gravitt
And I liked it..

Jules

It's getting better 'n' better!  8)

already out:
"Sirens"  (Carl Falk · Rami Yacoub · Ina Wroldsen)
"Dirty Love"  (Jakob Jerlström · Savan Kotecha · Cher Lloyd · Max Martin · Shellback · Ludvig Söderberg)

next:
"Bind Your Love"  (Carl Falk · Rami Yacoub · Shellback · Ina Wroldsen)  (out tomorrow on iTunes / listen here)

also on the album:
"Killin' It"  (Max Martin · Shellback · Savan Kotecha · Jakob Jerlström · Ludvig Söderberg · Tove Lo · Cher Lloyd)

turnaround

I want a Rami & Max song. Not on separate songs!!!
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 26, 2014, 11:26:32 AM
I want a Rami & Max song. Not on separate songs!!!

Be happy with what you get goddamnit!!  :P

turnaround

"Bind Your Love" has a very strong chorus. Very Rami.

But what I dislike is the release strategy. Why release all these buzz-singles? It destroys the momentum of the album..
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 26, 2014, 04:50:16 PM
Why release all these buzz-singles? It destroys the momentum of the album..

But it earns them way more cold, hard CA$H!

And that's what the music business is all about, cause in the end it's just a business like any other. It's not about art or fans - it's about money.

georg_e

Quote from: Jules on April 26, 2014, 06:46:00 PM
But it earns them way more cold, hard CA$H!

And that's what the music business is all about, cause in the end it's just a business like any other. It's not about art or fans - it's about money.
It is a business, no doubt about that....... but without art AND fans, you will never see MONEY generated on the level it once was.  And the art comes FIRST!!

Jules

Quote from: georg_e on April 26, 2014, 08:29:56 PM
   It is a business, no doubt about that....... but without art AND fans, you will never see MONEY generated on the level it once was.  And the art comes FIRST!!

That's what the rec comps don't seem to get these days, and that's why the music business changed so much within the last 1.5 decades!

j.fco.morales

I really like Bind Your Love.

And Shellback + Rami + Carl Falk is a dream combination as well!

Raul_esp

I love ''Bind your love'' , Very good melody in the chorus , it reminds me to a line of ''All good things'' By Nelly furtado.

uberweiss

"Bind Your Love" is definitely my favourite from the new album so far. So beautiful and breezy. Much better than the other Falk/Yacoub song "Sirens" which kind of pales in comparison to "Human" on the Big Ballad front.

turnaround

Bind your love

Cher Lloyd, Associated Performer, Main Artist, Associated Performer - Ina Wroldsen, Composer, Lyricist - Rami, Associated Performer, Bass, Composer, Editor, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Carl Falk, Associated Performer, Composer, Editor, Guitar, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Shellback, Composer, Lyricist, Producer, Programmer, Recording Engineer - Nikki Flores - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Albin Nedler, Editor - Kristoffer Fogelmark, Editor - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Copyright : (P) 2014 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
And I liked it..

turnaround

Clean version

Explicit version

And "Bind your love" rocks
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The video for Sirens is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyqFA0JGc-o

Everything would make more sense if she'd write her songs and had 25 years... seems kinda fake to me.